Neobitz Presents "Knight's Chance" - AES Pre-Orders Now Open

Herzog Drei

Ace Ghost Pilot
Ah,what the...
...i will take the name of the game literal and give it a Chance.:D
Too bad there is no multiplayer...
On the other hand,the included Custom Playing Cards at least give a kind of multiplayer option.:p

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
Sorry if this has been covered before: I realized last night that my four slot would stay on KC's attract sequence and not switch to the other carts. If I hit the switch game button it moves on to the next slot, but when it comes back to KC it loops until changed manually. I run a stock bios on the Big Red if that makes a difference.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Yes, that issue has been reported before... (1, 2, 3, 4)

don't think you can do anything about it.

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
I havent opened my Knights Chance cart. I take it theres no usb update slot inside? Its a fun game, worthy of a slot, but not a dedicated cab longer term.

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Thanks for the pics. Looks awesome and has room for expansion. Hopefully we see more games on boards like these in the near future.

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
Thanks for the pics. Looks awesome and has room for expansion. Hopefully we see more games on boards like these in the near future.

No problem man. I read on these forums (don't remember the thread, sorry) that Jeff is thinking of making more games for the Neo, since Knight's Chance was successful. I really hope so, and if he does, I believe he has some customers secured in these forums :)

Regards.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
yes, more NeoBitz would be the shit!

vincewy

Loyal Neo-Disciple,
20 Year Member
Just came in the mail, needless to say, the final artwork is better than the original layout, other than the missing NG logo which Jeff can't do anything about. FYI, the game is still in stock, please support Jeff (all of his projects) that will help bring more games later, much like NGDEV today.

http://www.neobitz.com/KnightsChance

DSCF5487.JPGDSCF5486.JPGDSCF5483.JPGDSCF5481.JPGDSCF5476.JPGDSCF5475.JPG

Last edited:

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
That looks totally solid! Well done Jeff, and enjoy guys, it's a great game!

BRANDI

Franco's Trainer
20 Year Member
Got my shipping notification today.. can't wait!!!

vincewy

Loyal Neo-Disciple,
20 Year Member
In addition, anyone ordered English version?

Looks like the replica of MVS except the AES logo, would be curious to see the back of the insert.

1016835_883115925046628_8018283964139474312_n.jpg

So this follows the same pattern with NGDEV, where English versions of AES use the same artworks as MVS collectors' editions, while JPN versions tend to use alternate artworks, as seen with Gunlord, Neo XYX, and Razion.

Last edited:

BRANDI

Franco's Trainer
20 Year Member
In addition, anyone order English version?

Looks like the replica of MVS except the AES logo, would be curious to see the back of the insert.
Ordered both.. Will post pics for comparison once received..

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
In addition, anyone ordered English version?

1016835_883115925046628_8018283964139474312_n.jpg

So this follows the same pattern with NGDEV, where English versions of AES use the same artworks as MVS collectors' editions, while JPN versions tend to use alternate artworks, as seen with Gunlord, Neo XYX, and Razion.

Yes, it seems that is the standard now with JP inserts, alt artwork, that's why I always get JP.

Zellez

King's Dry Cleaner
Just got my copy, and I'm very happy with the quality!
Jeff did a great job, and deserves all the praises he gets from the community :buttrock:

Looking forward to play the game on my system :)

*the package went through German customs in only one day... I've hardly seen that happen!

Photos are not that good, but that's the best I could do at the moment... sorry.

Attachments

• DSC_0160.JPG
    DSC_0160.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 202
  • DSC_0161 copy.jpg
    DSC_0161 copy.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 200
  • DSC_0163 copy.jpg
    DSC_0163 copy.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 199
  • DSC_0164 copy.jpg
    DSC_0164 copy.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 201
Last edited:

JMKurtz

Tech Support Moderator,
20 Year Member
Zellez, thanks for all your help with the Japanese translation...

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
Looks very well done! A pity I don't like this kind of games... but I can really see and appreciate the effort you did put on this game, really congratulations on how this came out! Can't wait to see new projects :)

Geddon_jt

Creator of the Master List,
20 Year Member
I must say, the Japanese insert looks particularly dope, love the back especially.

SuperGun

Proto Hunter
20 Year Member
Just wanted to say, I got my home cart today & just checked it out. It was much easier & more comfortable to play on the home system. Also finally got to see the Japanese title screen, how to play texts, etc. Very nice.

I also noticed the announcement of "neobitz" at the start is different in Japan then in US mode! Interesting detail.

And I got first place in one of the games, and was very happy that it rewarded me with an "ending" of sorts! A full staff roll with BGM; super cool.

Also noticed an exclusive "pause menu" when in home mode.

Lots of features to explore.
Anyhow, thanks Jeff, for you & your staff's hard work.