Neobitz Presents "Knight's Chance" - AES Pre-Orders Now Open

JMKurtz

Tech Support Moderator,
20 Year Member
At this time, no CD version is planned. Maybe in the future, but not a top priority.

Jeff

cool
have you dating the Neo Geo CD version ?
Have you begining to work on it ?

JMKurtz

Tech Support Moderator,
20 Year Member
You can request a specific number if you wish or get a serial assigned by the order in which orders come in. All CE kits will be issued numbers first and then all SE kits will be assigned a number after the last CE kit.

Just email me the number(s) you would like and I will reserve the number if it's available.

jkurtz01@gmail.com

Jeff

Jeff what serial numbers are available? How do we request a number after we've paid?

mahesak

Morden's Lackey
Hello Jeff,
I am looking for AES version. I hope you make collector edition of Knight's Chance AES. I don't collect MVS but it's very interested for MVS collection really :)

But I would prefer to AES version more. When you can declare to pre-order AES?

Regards,
Saad

mahesak

Morden's Lackey
Saad,

I am working on my AES game board designs now and if everything tests good, I will announce and open pre-orders for AES. I'll know more in about a month or two - maybe sooner if testing goes good.

Jeff

Very fast reply from Jeff :)

Thank so much and waiting for AES version ;)

I feel great professional from him really.

Regards,
Saad

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
Looks really good. Will preorder an AES version for sure.

I would also love to see some detailed gameplay videos.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Absolutely stunning... I can't believe what I'm seeing. That game is amazing. Looks more like a unreleased SNK / ADK game than a independent release. Looks like fun too, I don't mind table games. Neo Geo indie releases are too much money for me though. :(

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
That gameplay vid looks great and I love the sound effects and music

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Looks amazing Jeff, but that animation at 0:58 just before the dice is rolled, ummm, erm, y'know lol :D

Old mate Knight will go blind if he carries on like that.

Last edited:

trenog

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
The game looks amazing! Pair this game in a 1-slot with a Neo Geo bartop cabinet and you got a winning combination that makes you BANK ;)

mahesak

Morden's Lackey
Very impressive!!!

Gameplay is interested and can't wait for it released :)

It's good sign for starting neo-geo AES released continues from Jeff.

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Jeff WOW, you really put unimaginable amounts of time into this game and it really shows!! Man I wish I knew how to play this kinda game I would be all over this.

Ukyo

20 Year Member
i'm in for a CE. impressive work Jeff, gorgeous sprite art, and the music / VO is perfectly moody.

JMKurtz

Tech Support Moderator,
20 Year Member
Three members here are responsible for the artwork, music and voice:

Artwork - Tim Johnsson
Music - Robi Uppin
Phantom Voice - Brian Castleberry

This truly is a Neo game created by Neo fans.

i'm in for a CE. impressive work Jeff, gorgeous sprite art, and the music / VO is perfectly moody.

Jeneki

Enemy Chaser
Out of curiosity, is Mystic Dice based off an existing dice game? I can follow Poker and Blackjack and the tile matching game, but I have no idea what's going on in the dice game. (other than a guy jacking his fist and blowing a load of dice)

JMKurtz

Tech Support Moderator,
20 Year Member
Not sure what you're asking, so I'll have to say no. I have no experience with cherrymaster/8-liner games.

This may have been asked, but does this game have cherrymaster/8-liner configs?

JMKurtz

Tech Support Moderator,
20 Year Member
The dice game goes by several names -- Farkle, 10,000, Hot Dice, and now Mystic Dice ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farkle

It's a fun dice game that I like to play when hanging with friends and drinking beer.

Out of curiosity, is Mystic Dice based off an existing dice game? I can follow Poker and Blackjack and the tile matching game, but I have no idea what's going on in the dice game. (other than a guy jacking his fist and blowing a load of dice)

Jeneki

Enemy Chaser
Oh cool. It's a "push your luck" game? Those can be hilarious when combined with drinking with buddies. :)