Neobitz Presents "Knight's Chance" - AES Pre-Orders Now Open

You are right, better an New Neo Geo Card Game as no New Neo Game.
It is a lot of work to make an Neo Geo Game.
I dont have the knowhow and the Money to do this.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
You are right, better an New Neo Geo Card Game as no New Neo Game.
It is a lot of work to make an Neo Geo Game.
I dont have the knowhow and the Money to do this.

There are more games to come from Neobitz. Buying the first release helps with the later games planned. I can't say what other games are coming but I'm excited for the ones planned.

@xsq O.K. Sorry, i will do it:
I will go playing World Heores but only with Brocken....

Back to Topic: Will hope for more new Neo Geo Games from Neoblitz

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
@xsq O.K. Sorry, i will do it:
I will go playing World Heores but only with Brocken....

Back to Topic: Will hope for more new Neo Geo Games from Neoblitz

Okay, you're trolling pretty hard right now. Take a break dude.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
There are more games to come from Neobitz. Buying the first release helps with the later games planned. I can't say what other games are coming but I'm excited for the ones planned.

I did my part, buying Knight's Chance, and I was very satisfied. Can't wait for the next release from Neobitz. I hope they continue to fill in voids in the Neo library, particularly ones that NGDEV aren't interested in.

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
Really enjoy having Knight's Chance in my Big Red on location. People don't even know how baller the Neo Geo machine is in the back of my friend's card store is, but I get a special satisfaction from it.

Also major props for the inclusion of a legit Mini Marquee in the kit. I can't believe NGDEV cheaps out on that detail.

mccloud5286

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Just hearing the Neobitz has ideas for other games is an exciting thing to hear. I ordered my AES version, and cannot wait for it to be released. I'm glad to support the possibility of new games.

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member

Heck yeah, always down for games by Neobitz. The quality of Jeff's stuff is just unbelievable.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Thats sounds good:
When they make Magician Lord 2 i will spend much Money.

I seriously doubt Jeff would want to engage in a legal battle over that IP. Let it go man, it's not going to happen. Jeff has original ideas.

monads

Mr. Big's Thug
10 Year Member
I'm on board with a new Neobitz MVS title release! I love Knights Chance! Hope a couple of very 'minor' things get fixed though in future releases:

1. automatic cart/title selection when the game is used in multi-slots.
2. score saves to memory upon cabinet power-off.

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
I'm on board with a new Neobitz MVS title release! I love Knights Chance! Hope a couple of very 'minor' things get fixed though in future releases:

I'd also love a new game from Neobitz. KC quality is great, and the games are very entertaining. Also, Jeff is a great guy to deal with.

JMKurtz

Tech Support Moderator,
20 Year Member
The cartridge has on-board save memory. Is your cartridge not saving scores? In which game, or all four games?

Jeff

JMKurtz

Tech Support Moderator,
20 Year Member
Just a quick update on AES pre-orders.

We're waiting on the assembled PCBs to come in. Once they are in, we will begin testing/packing/shipping AES orders. I'm expecting this to occur the week of 10/27/2014.

Jeff

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
The cartridge has on-board save memory. Is your cartridge not saving scores? In which game, or all four games?

Jeff

My KC cart seems to erase high scores when I remove it from my 4-slot (I noticed it on Mystic Dice - not sure if I had any high scores on the other games). I've only removed it from my cab once, though, for that very reason.

mccloud5286

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Just a quick update on AES pre-orders.

We're waiting on the assembled PCBs to come in. Once they are in, we will begin testing/packing/shipping AES orders. I'm expecting this to occur the week of 10/27/2014.

Jeff

Thank you for the update Jeff, I can't wait!