Neo Secret Santa 2022!!

sr20det510

Geese's Limo Driver
YagamiKun/Mike,

Thank you for the amazing Secret Santa package.

First up is World Heroes 2 Jet for the AES. It was one of my first MVS games and now I can finally play it at home and not in my garage FTW!

As a bonus, it is the Ninja Super Soaker Edition, so you know things are going to get sticky. 🍆🍆 Next, is a really cool World Heroes 2 Jet technical manual that list player moves and combos.

The Last Blade book is a graphic novel with some awesome artwork.

Finally, is a can of Skyline chili and a recipe printout. I'm really excited to try this, because I love eating regional foods and I have never tried or heard of Skyline chili before. I'll probably make a cheese Coney aka chili dog and try some three way chili in the next few days. I'll post a picture. I've never tried chili spaghetti, but will soon and I will add the shredded cheese, onions, and some oyster crackers. I guess I'll be making 5-way chili FTW!!

Mike, thank you once again for the generous Secret Santa package.

Merry Christmas,
Carlos

20221225_122926_resized.jpg

20221225_122956_resized.jpg

20221225_122950_resized.jpg

20221225_123011.jpg

20221225_123015_resized.jpg

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
If you like that Skyline coney chili make sure to go to one of their locations if you ever get the chance. The canned stuff is okay but doesn't really compare to what you get from one of the restaurants. The chili sauce, cheese and hotdogs they use can't be replicated at home.

yagamikun

Art of Typing Wiz
20 Year Member
YagamiKun/Mike,

Thank you for the amazing Secret Santa package.

First up is World Heroes 2 Jet for the AES. It was one of my first MVS games and now I can finally play it at home and not in my garage FTW!

As a bonus, it is the Ninja Super Soaker Edition, so you know things are going to get sticky. 🍆🍆 Next, is a really cool World Heroes 2 Jet technical manual that list player moves and combos.

The Last Blade book is a graphic novel with some awesome artwork.

Finally, is a can of Skyline chili and a recipe printout. I'm really excited to try this, because I love eating regional foods and I have never tried or heard of Skyline chili before. I'll probably make a cheese Coney aka chili dog and try some three way chili in the next few days. I'll post a picture. I've never tried chili spaghetti, but will soon and I will add the shredded cheese, onions, and some oyster crackers. I guess I'll be making 5-way chili FTW!!

Mike, thank you once again for the generous Secret Santa package.

Merry Christmas,
Carlos

Hey - Glad you enjoyed it! Had some fun putting that package together, not gonna lie. lol. Looking forward to how you like Cincinnati style chili. Cheers, man! Merry Christmas to you as well.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Anyone friends with GregN? Not worried about his participation anymore just wondering if the guy is okay?

@100proof have you received your gift yet?

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Greg is without a doubt fine. He's just mentally not all there.

sr20det510

Geese's Limo Driver
Anyone friends with GregN? Not worried about his participation anymore just wondering if the guy is okay?

@100proof have you received your gift?
He mentioned a few months ago he had a girlfriend. He is probably too busy doing things with her and can't get to the post office. 🍑🍆😋

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Got my Santa gifts… a cool t shirt, some candy, regional pop, and some fierce coasters!
E78C374A-33FC-40E6-9199-FAA5460959D4.jpeg
Sorry for the lateness- I was checking my emails, and didn’t see the message, but Gutzdozer pmed me and I’ll have it in the mail early next week.

sr20det510

Geese's Limo Driver
Better late than never!

Life gets in the way of many things, but making things right goes along way.

Happy New Years

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Better late than never!

Life gets in the way of many things, but making things right goes along way.

Happy New Years

If Greg would’ve popped in the thread and said, ‘hey I’m running late’ then fair play to him.

That’s *not* what happened tho.

Due to his lack of courtesy re: thread update, other members spent time and money rushing to make things right for yag, and Greg just waltzing in, on some ‘hi guise-got my stuffs’ is some tone def nonsense.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
If Greg would’ve popped in the thread and said, ‘hey I’m running late’ then fair play to him.

That’s *not* what happened tho.

Due to his lack of courtesy re: thread update, other members spent time and money rushing to make things right for yag, and Greg just waltzing in, on some ‘hi guise-got my stuffs’ is some tone def nonsense.
He didn't even post the cawk!

HE DIDN'T EVEN POST THE CAWK

BUH GAWD WHERE IS THE CAWK, GREGORY