Neo Secret Santa 2022!!

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
The Dogfather hooked it up! Sly Spy for Jamma goodness! The Art of Troma and MM Complete works are gorgeous and I've been reading them all day! Some sweet Vinyl Stickers for my sticker bombed pvm, frigging KFM, local munchies, and Led Zeppelin live in 75 on vinyl! Plus I have no idea how he even knew I collected playing cards but the cyber punk deck from Elephant is badass! Thank you bro this just incredible. We also seem to have similar ideas for the caulk. Great minds you know.
Awesome! Glad you like it & it got there in one piece!

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
I knew once I saw the name on the box it was going to be great, Nerd and I have had numerous exchanges through the years…
1671506338625.jpeg

I saw the wrapping and knew I should have done that for mine, just a touch of class (in no way am I endorsing the strip club by the same name)

1671506450403.jpeg

It’s funny, I was eyeing the Club House games from his sales thread and BAM…here it is. Will be a good time with the fam, same goes for the Tetris’ & Puyo Puyo! You can never go wrong with those 2 games.

We love sushi and card games, great find there!

Unfortunately, no one will know about the cookies but me…Mrs. Dogg will enjoy the apple/cherry jelly on her nipples or will I enjoy it?!?

Excited to add the arcade token to my collection.

Pac-Man is a blast from the past, love me some PM.

I’ll regift those cards to the kids as stocking stuffers, should get some giggles.

Pokémon Picachu pedometer is interesting, will have to do some research on that. Pedometer, that word always gives me the wrong initial idea.

Button with go with my collection of magnets.

1671506524232.jpeg
I didn’t realize the drawing was on the inside! I tried to piece it back together. Everything is great, thanks again @NERDtendo

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Just in time. I'm leaving in a few hours for an international xmas trip, and my secret santa showed up. I'm enjoying the homemade hot chocolate as I write this. I have a piece of dark chocolate almost every day, so this is hitting the spot. I'll save the whiskey for when I return, but i can't argue with a bear.

First, this caulk is smooth as heck. This level of craftsmanship belongs in a museum. Also, I didn't realize I was agreeing to a binding contract of caulk passing, so I guess I'll see yall next year.

I have heard King's Dilemma is an awesome game from my game group. I have not played yet, so this is an excellent edition to the Kallax.

Nailed it across the board. Thanks 100Proof

IMG_5164.jpg

Last edited:

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Just in time. I'm leaving in a few hours for an international xmas trip, and my secret santa showed up. I'm enjoying the homemade hot chocolate as I write this. I have a piece of dark chocolate almost every day, so this is hitting the spot. I'll save the whiskey for when I return, but i can't argue with a bear.

First, this caulk is smooth as heck. This level of craftsmanship belongs in a museum. Also, I didn't realize I was agreeing to a binding contract of caulk passing, so I guess I'll see yall next year.

I have heard King's Dilemma is an awesome game from my game group. I have not played yet, so this is an excellent edition to the Kallax.

Nailed it across the board. Thanks Doggg

View attachment 61445
Good to see the cawk survived another year. You’re suppose to sign, date & pass…

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member

Nailed it across the board. Thanks Doggg

View attachment 61445

You're welcome homie. Good luck trying to figure out where to put that big hunk of wood.

herb

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Will be getting my giftee's package out by Friday. Sorry for the lateness but I had some unforseen financial difficulties this last 2 month's with losing my job back in late November

NERDtendo

Igniz's Servent
10 Year Member
My Secret Santa’s gifts arrived tonight…

The card…
620EEEE4-B93E-44E3-A30A-08443B2A141C.jpg

A87D8FEE-BDBC-480F-BCCB-32F25879B68D.jpg

43C3F8D2-91E7-4921-93AC-A3A1BDC172D9.jpg

Hilarious!

And I was most spoiled this year…
E3410A96-BAF1-440F-BF25-63EB39A0B7D7.jpg

5286BC0C-D1E9-4E18-BE4B-3248C6F99D6C.jpg

I always love getting treats and hot sauces and when they are arcade themed even better! I needed a pair of gloves for working on stuff so bad. My old HVAC job gave us these Mechanix gloves and I loved them. The pair that I had wore out years ago and I have always wanted another. Here in the mountains you want good gear that works when you need it. It gets dark by 4pm in the winter here…flashlights are a must and Streamlight is excellent.

And most awesome of all the gifts…
06340D9D-B92E-4D01-97EB-C029F49B6A0B.jpg

As most of you know, I run an arcade here in my tiny town. I shave spent a lot of time working on my games and making the space look good and feel like the real deal. The only thing that I was really missing is some signage that can be seen from the street on nights that the arcade is open. Until now, people have just looked for all the cars parked out front or listened for the loud music as they pulled up. This makes things much clearer and looks fantastic!

Merry Christmas to all you NERDs and especially to @Beelzebub!

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
“Richard inside.”
The old Intel Inside ad jingle played in my head, as I read this.

I was gonna wait until Xmas to open; however, this thread has me too hype.

Pics and thanks to my gifter, to follow!!

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member

The card…

Hilarious!

I always love getting treats and hot sauces and when they are arcade themed even better! I needed a pair of gloves for working on stuff so bad. My old HVAC job gave us these Mechanix gloves and I loved them. The pair that I had wore out years ago and I have always wanted another. Here in the mountains you want good gear that works when you need it. It gets dark by 4pm in the winter here…flashlights are a must and Streamlight is excellent.

As most of you know, I run an arcade here in my tiny town. I shave spent a lot of time working on my games and making the space look good and feel like the real deal. The only thing that I was really missing is some signage that can be seen from the street on nights that the arcade is open. Until now, people have just looked for all the cars parked out front or listened for the loud music as they pulled up. This makes things much clearer and looks fantastic!

Not gonna lie…was kind of hoping that was a fleshlight instead of a flashlight…

Beelzebub

Frenzy Football Player
10 Year Member

The card…

Hilarious!

I'm so glad you enjoyed the gifts buddy! I hope you and everyone here have a wonderful holiday!

May "Richard" bless all of you with his meatiness this year! 🍆

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
The only Gift I don't have listed as sent is from @GregN . Any updates?

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
“Richard inside.”
The old Intel Inside ad jingle played in my head, as I read this.

I was gonna wait until Xmas to open; however, this thread has me too hype.

Pics and thanks to my gifter, to follow!!

I know I said that was too hype…and I am…I’m also too busy 😭.

My dumb ass got a puppy the week of Xmas, before all my wrapping was done.

Super slammed; however, here is a picture of Milo the puppy-to tide y’all over until I open my stuff!! ^___^
08DC202B-CE9B-4DAF-892F-08DB9008A07F.jpeg