I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
- Feb 19, 2016
That's what procrastination and indecision does for ya... Any chance I can get in?
Oh dang, congrats!I got the last of my shopping done last night. Just gotta wait for it to arrive and then I can get the whole package together and ready to ship. Had to get it done early because I have a baby coming soon!
It's that time of the year again! Want to get an early start this year. Especially with all the chaos that has been going on. This will let the maximum number of members participate. Welcome to Neo Secret Santa 2021. Gutzyclaus is comin' to town.
To keep it fun for everyone involved, there's a few rules to follow. PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY! Scrooges will be beaten about the head and neck and dragged through a pine forest via sled.
1- Secret Santa is for established members only (to make sure everyone gets their gifts). You must be a contributing member for at least one year to participate. Banned participants from previous Secret Santa need not apply.
2- You must sign up before November 25th as all info will be emailed to participants on Thanksgiving Day. Participating members will receive their giftee's info in the form of an email to your personal address.
3- Please read your giftee's wish list and put some thought into your gifts. Don't just send your old crap. The minimum budget is $25 + shipping. Caulk drawings are mandatory. If for some reason, you really can't draw a caulk what have you been doing with your life. Painted paper mache caulk is allowable.
4- You must make sure that your giftee gets their gifts in time. Shipping companies are quite busy during the Christmas rush so please don't send your package at the last minute.
5- You must take at least one picture of the gifts you received and post it in this thread.
6- Please DO NOT PM me. If you have any questions, send them directly to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll get back to you asap. (Not changing the email addy from last couple years. I've cleared out the inbox.)
7. I will pair international members in the same country if possible to make shipping easier.
HOW TO SIGN UP:
1- Post in this thread so I can add your name to the list
2- Fill up this form and send it to email@example.com
Your neo-geo.com nickname:
Your real name and personal address:
Are you willing to send worldwide?:
What are you into / wish list (please be realistic):
Do you have any food allergies or is there anything you can't eat nor drink?
Is there any stuff you really don't want to get?
Lets have fun guys I'm excited to be Gutzyclaus again this year!
LIST OF PARTICIPANTS
1. GutsDozer (Ships to USA and CAN)
2. Beelzebub (Email Received) (Ships USA and CAN)
3. ggallegos1 (Email Received) (Ships Worldwide)
4. skate323k137 (Email Received) (Ships Worldwide)
5. evil wasabi (Email received) (Ships Worldwide)6. sr20det510 (Email Received) (Ships USA and CAN)
7. NERDtendo (Email Received) (Ships Within USA)
8. itsofrustratin (Email Received) (Ships CAN and USA)
9. Neodogg (Email Received) (Ships USA and CAN)
10. CORY (Email Received) (Ships CAN and USA)
11. 100proof (Email Received) (Ships USA and CAN)
12. JoeAwesome (Email Received) (Ships USA and CAN)
13. Roker (Email Received) (Ships to oldschool)
14. oldschool (Email Received) (Ships to Roker)