20 Year Member
Jesus fuck, as if 2020 couldn't get any worse:lolz:

20201216_203931.jpg
20201216_204236.jpg

Last edited:

ookitarepanda

rare's hero,
Gift Incoming! :tickled::multi_co::thevt:

Blanka loves caulk, and I love Jon! Thanks for the box of awesome sake and looking forward to our future virtual tasting hottie bro date.

(pic 2 was us playing some Darius action at CAX2019, notice holes in the card :keke:)
View attachment 58633
View attachment 58634

Our heads are the tips! The card was my wife's idea when I was showing her pictures of us. I got my sake set today! So we'll definitely get to that virtual tasting sometime and it'll be rad.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
I havent been around much lately, but i still wanted to do something for ss. I'm not your ss (im sure you'll get a real gift from someone else), but i couldn't help myself. Happy merry!

I think I especially love that it's a shitty, used greatest hits version.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
You could have done Dead Island and Dead Island 2 for that extra christmas cheer.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Gift Incoming! :tickled::multi_co::thevt:

Blanka loves caulk, and I love Jon! Thanks for the box of awesome sake and looking forward to our future virtual tasting hottie bro date.

(pic 2 was us playing some Darius action at CAX2019, notice holes in the card :keke:)
View attachment 58633
View attachment 58634

Those NorCal Arcade Club shirts, doe!!

This pic makes me so happy, and I can’t wait to see you both at the next CAX.

What a bitchen gift! I’m totally zoom bombing your tasting, drinking Thunderbird and eating raw top ramen.

**side note**

My giftee’s last bit o’ gift arrived this am. Gonna make a run for the PO, after digging out of this snow.

***side note mark iv***

This is me blowing a load, after seeing cdamm’s gift gaiden to Taiso. I can’t stop laughing.
da69d7595395423e5d8aef9847c98016.jpg

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I havent been around much lately, but i still wanted to do something for ss. I'm not your ss (im sure you'll get a real gift from someone else), but i couldn't help myself. Happy merry!

your handwriting is beautiful. You would have been a good woman.

NERDtendo

Igniz's Servent
10 Year Member
Merry Christmas Taiso! Living remotely in the mountains means that anytime there’s wind or too much rain or snow we lose power and I have to reset all my clocks again. I needed me a bigger self-setting atomic clock so I don’t always have to rely on my phone to know the time. This is a huge improvement. I love it! Thank you!

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
My package says delivered! It made it to the frozen north!!

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
I sadly, couldn't participate this year - but I love seeing everything you guy's got each other. Always a highlight of the season - mainly all the cawk drawings

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Merry Christmas Taiso! Living remotely in the mountains means that anytime there’s wind or too much rain or snow we lose power and I have to reset all my clocks again. I needed me a bigger self-setting atomic clock so I don’t always have to rely on my phone to know the time. This is a huge improvement. I love it! Thank you!

Caulk drawing?

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
So the time has come to get off of my butt and share my gifts.

Full album:
https://imgur.com/gallery/MYKCnDT

My man skate hooked it up!

Spoiler:
4FvDtC0.jpg

oHOVH6K.jpg

tJFLkkf.jpg

TZMY0gI.jpg

SYnRAqC.jpg

Thank you so much for all your gifts, skate! Sorry to take a while to post this all, but work’s gotten busy this week as we try to wrap up the year.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
That is an awesome package! Skate, where did you get that Mr. Driller (sticker/decal?)? I need to get one of those 0_0!!!

skate323k137

10 Year Member
Really glad you like everything Joe :) happy gaming.

The driller sticker came from https://kirakirakarakasa.com/ and the others from Birdland Arcade (our boy themrfalcon)

Mrs. Skate was also happy to paint Caulk Lake for the package, she fully embraces the tradition. I'm glad you took full unboxing photos :D

ygXjLGv.jpg

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
Hahaha, there were a ton more, but the imgur album covered the best, including using the painting as my new top marquee.

All new games to my collection, including a PGM game I especially wanted, so that’s a double-plus. Sorry I confused you with Easy E. Must’ve been the birdland stickers :lolz: :(

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
My gift says its been delivered for some time. Did it make it all right?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I haven’t received anything yet, in case my Santa sent it already

skate323k137

10 Year Member
My incoming gift just arrived, many thanks ggallegos1.

THPS remastered was super thoughtful, it was one of those things I wanted, but probably wasn't going to buy any time soon. The candy, yoshi, stickers, and enamel pin are all super cool gifts too. So thanks again and merry Christmas!

tN0QisD.jpg

mIvlTsH.jpg

ey74lcB.jpg

Last edited: