Neo Print photo machine in arcades

jedipie

Quiz Detective
Whilst in St Ives Cornwall, England I saw a Neo Print photo-sticker machine which had Athena on the title screen - it was really cool - it wanted £2 for 16 stickers, 4 of which had the date printed on the bottom.

Anyone else seen one of these machines?

Cheers

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
Tons of em in the US, a lot of people want to sell em too heh

Freelancer

Banned
Yes. The arcade where I go to play SVC (Funworld) has a Neo Print machine.

They seem to be super SNK supporters as they currently have an SVC machine, an MVS machine and a Neoprint, all in the same building!

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
Fox1 said:
Tons of em in the US, a lot of people want to sell em too heh

well if you know someone that is trying to sell them LMK. I have been looking for 1 or 2 to pick up as long as they are in good shape. I saw the 6 at video connection but I do not need 6 of them ;)

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
I see them all over the place. the little anime character that tells you what to do, is that Athena? or is it me?

Arcade 14

Overtop Pathfinder
I saw one at an auction one time in Orlando. Dont remember how much it went for though

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
Arcade 14 said:
I saw one at an auction one time in Orlando. Dont remember how much it went for though
Oh man, what parts around here? I'd most definitely like to see one!! Let me know ASAP!!

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
There is one in an chain of outlet stores..in Secaucus N.J.

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Sorry For Bumping the old thread..It's the Only Thread I can find after NUMEROUS Non Working Searches.

Here's that Machine I spoke about in another Neo Print Machine thread...It's at the Bowling Alley I go to.
Unfortunately it was off/or broken..
The next time I go there I will get some screen shot picks..(hopefully it'll be working)

It's a Hair Factory machine that has a Neo Print picture option in it with it's current Hair Factory .
Neo Print will be shown on screen in the rotating demos.

I don't know how this done ....since it's not just a Neo Print set-up in this machine......(emulation ?)

2004_0829NEOPRINT1.jpg

I really seriously HATE the Fucking RETARDED Search Engine Here..

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted at (null):0 (tried to allocate 129 bytes) in /home/www/neo-geo/forums/search.php on line 815
Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

There is several Topics on the Neo Print Machine here..No matter what I type in etc ..I can't find them..

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
well you know the hair factory is a Neo Print machine conversion. I actually was bidding on One in the last auction I went to and did see it come on with the Neo print option. I assumed The Hair factory is just another Cart. I looked inside but the portion with the Neo Print board was locked.

In fact if you read apple's website it hints the conversions are cartridges based

http://www.applephotosys.com/fact.htm

It went for $300 and worked :) although