Neo Print, in the Wild!

BlackSpy

Tsrgoihrea,
20 Year Member
Last night I saw a Neo Print cab in an arcade. Wandering around in the centre of Norwich, trying to choose a restaurant to bless with my presence, I popped into an arcade. Mostly light gun and racing games, one DDR machine and, in the middle of the floor, a Neo Print cab.

Then my boss phoned so I had to go out to take the call and such, but I'll pop back next week for another look I think.

Anyone else seen one?

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
BlackSpy said:
Last night I saw a Neo Print cab in an arcade. Wandering around in the centre of Norwich, trying to choose a restaurant to bless with my presence, I popped into an arcade. Mostly light gun and racing games, one DDR machine and, in the middle of the floor, a Neo Print cab.

Then my boss phoned so I had to go out to take the call and such, but I'll pop back next week for another look I think.

Anyone else seen one?

Anyone else seen one

Yes..
There is one in a mall near me....Mill Creek Mall (New Jersey)..It's in the food court area.

The Bowling alley I go to has a picture making machine the cycles through different picture making formats..one being Neo Print..

I have no clue how it does that....But one of these days I'm going to take a picture of it.
The last time I was there the machine was off.I hope it's not broken then taken out.
This is the same place(Bowling alley) that had a machine with Metal Slug 4 in it..It was there for only 1-2 weeks before they took it out.

The other day I saw another Neo Print machine somewhere but I :mad: :very_ang: forget where it was..

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
Do any of those Neo-Print carts have game related themes or is it all just generic stuff?

(I want a picture of blackspy from the neoprint)

BlackSpy

Tsrgoihrea,
20 Year Member
Nesagwa said:
Do any of those Neo-Print carts have game related themes or is it all just generic stuff?

(I want a picture of blackspy from the neoprint)

I will be taking a picture of myself for my own amusement but don't expect to see it here.

Freelancer

Banned
They're not as uncommon as people think.
In the last year, I've seen a half dozen of them in places like arcades and even a near-abandoned shopping center.

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
I have one in my apartment. Right now I have the mini mini animals software running in it, which gives cartoony looking animal frames. Probably the best software for it I have. I also have a bunch of other carts.

BlackSpy

Tsrgoihrea,
20 Year Member
Freelancer said:
They're not as uncommon as people think.
In the last year, I've seen a half dozen of them in places like arcades and even a near-abandoned shopping center.

Maybe it's just a UK thing then, we don't get Candys and such either :(

Made my day though :)

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
We have a Neoprint here in Edgewater, N.J. It's the only one I know that is around here, located at the JBC video store that's located in the Mitsuwa Japanese supermarket complex.

J0e Musashi

Metal Slug Mechanic
There's one in Victoria Station in London and I swear there is one in the Curzon in Southend.

MarrymeMai

Frenzy Football Player
Last year I saw one in Broadway City arcade in NYC (right off Times Square). It was out of order, though. They also had 2 1-slot cabs with MS 4 and Bust a Move (EX Again?). Upstairs they had a broken down H64 with Beast Busters Second Nightmare. They had some converted H64 cabs which had SS64 stickers on them. They were using them for Soul Caliber, I think. :crying: :crying: Now that I think about it, the only machines that were in disrepair were the SNK ones...

Last edited:

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
NEO PRINT..

zneoprint2.jpg

XNeoprint.jpg

Palisades Center Mall.

Palisades Center is a 4 Level shopping center offering “the best of the best, all under one roof”. The unprecedented combination of shopping, entertainment, and recreation boasts over 270 Specialty Shops, 14 Restaurants, Unique thEATery Area, 25 Eateries, NHL-size Ice Skating Rink, 68 foot Ferris Wheel, Restored Antique Carousel, 21 stadium style Loews Theatres and a state-of-the-art IMAX Theatre.

http://www.palisadescenter.com/webpages/index.asp

Other topic...(EAT ME SEARCH ENGINE..

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65025&highlight=Neo+Print+Machine