Neo noob,what's your top ten?

Hello all! Big time NES collector here. Just dipping my toes in the neo geo pool. Looking to add to my collection!! Would love to add fun and rare titles. I've picked up 30 total with 27 authentic aes games, 3 jap converts, 2 jap games, 24 us versions. 13 dog tag versions

Blue's Journey
cyber lip
magician Lord
blazing star (jap)
Samurai Spirits (jap)
Breakers Revenge (jap convert)
Metal Slug (jap convert)
Pulstar (jap convert)
ninja combat
Nam 1975
sengoku
sengoku 2
Samurai shodown
fatal Fury
fatal Fury special
King of Fighters 95
World Heroes
World Heroes 2
art of fighting
king of the monsters
burning fight
Alpha mission 2
ghost Pilots
Last Resort
league bowling
Baseball Stars 2
soccer brawl
football frenzy
super baseball 2020
Aero Fighters 2

Would like to finish dog tag set and samurai showdown series ��. Let me know your top ten so I can add to my collection!!!

Last edited:

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
"I don't really like this stuff...so somebody please, tell me what to like".

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Nice collection but my recommendation would be to acquire more conversions. Lots more conversions. Going rate should be like $300 to $500 so not too bad. Hope that helps.

city41

Gal Ageise's Demon
10 Year Member
You have a legit Blazing Star? That one's quite pricey.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Who you calling neo noob, fagit?

BerryTogart

Bolt Thrower.,
When looking for rare titles it won't go more exclusive than World Heroes 3 Concorde. There was an existing prototype which was accidentaly shipped in a Legend of Success Joe Box when one of the early collectors suffered a stroke of bad luck at the age of 37. (It was nicknamed the "Rasputin version")
As there is almost no info on the web and most of the collectors on this board won't share this detail either (as many of them are looking for it themselves). It basically comes down to a lottery at this point in time. As the prototype looks like a legit Legend of Success Joe there are no possibilities to tell if you have the prototype except playing the game (which some collectors don't like as it decreases the worth of an AES game) or screwing it open to examine the boards (I don't have to tell you how THAT affects value).

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Big time NES collector here.

What's your favorite NES title by SNK? Alpha Mission, Baseball Stars, Crystalis, Guerrilla War, Ikari Warriors III, Iron Tank, Fighting Golf, Little League Baseball, Mechanized Attack, P.O.W., Touch Down Fever��

Danyvoid

n00b
Totally noob here

but my top 10 is
Pulstar
Blazing Star
Prehistoric Isle 2
Captain Tomaday
Last Resort
Kof 98
8man
Neo Gold Turf