Neo Mini Cab

mrjiggs

Kabuki Klasher
Kinda interested in a mini Cab, I saw one at a convention last weekend, The sticker on it said Candy cab but i thout the candy cabs were the japanese sit downs, This one was a stand up but only like 4 feet tall and looked like the normal sized cabs.

Are they called Mini cabs? any special name for them? Rare? Whats a fair price to buy one?

Thanks! :)

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I assuming it looked like a big red but with a 13 inch monitor? It's cool, but way too small for an adult to mess with. Great for kids though.

mrjiggs

Kabuki Klasher
yep, thats the one, I have a small space in my kitchen that would be perfect for it and a multicart :)

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
yep, thats the one, I have a small space in my kitchen that would be perfect for it and a multicart :)

These are called Cabaret cabs, and are pretty uncommon. If it's a good price, I say pick one up.

I'm still looking for a MushiKing cab to turn into a single player for my kids

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
These are called Cabaret cabs, and are pretty uncommon. If it's a good price, I say pick one up.

you and me both brother, love that mushiking.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Jaleco Lo-Pros are ace for this. Many Capcom/Coors Silver Bullet Bowling cabs are Lo-Pros.
3f28f90df2b6ce095568d6cf5aa3c62f.jpg

111f90a3eaa9a02ff9cdeb23053e0c98.jpg

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member

They're not called cabaret cabs, not the minis. The goldie is a cabaret cab. The midway line up of minis are also considered cabaret cabs. Minis US MVS is just mini, no cabaret. All Cabaret cabs CPs are still as tall as their larger CPs counterparts, thus the cabaret moniker as they are used in cabarets or bars. Most cabaret cabs are smaller 'cause the businesses they tend to be used for are businesses that rely on free floor space for the clientele. Cocktail cabs could also be considered cabaret but they stand on another genre of their own.

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
They're not called cabaret cabs, not the minis. The goldie is a cabaret cab. The midway line up of minis are also considered cabaret cabs. Minis US MVS is just mini, no cabaret. All Cabaret cabs CPs are still as tall as their larger CPs counterparts, thus the cabaret moniker as they are used in cabarets or bars. Most cabaret cabs are smaller 'cause the businesses they tend to be used for are businesses that rely on free floor space for the clientele. Cocktail cabs could also be considered cabaret but they stand on another genre of their own.
The more you know..... :D

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
No prob guys, we're all here together to share laughs, knowledge...and drama.

Cousin_Itt

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
I always thought it was called a mini 2 slot. I guess it's more uncommon than the standard neo cab. About the same rarity as the Goldie maybe. I remember a thread not too long ago of a klov listing for 900 ppl thought was too much. Though they d be willing to pay 500 to 600. Sorry for my paraphrasing. Guess it depends on where you live. I remember socal Craig's list ads wanting more than a grand for a beat up one

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Reminds me of the one I had in my old game room. Beat up and actually had a 4 slot board in it but it was my pride and joy:

100_0172.jpg

When the store closed up, my boss was going to give it to me free however when he sold a bunch of games to someone, they accidentally took it! It literally broke my heart :(

FOMOCO&CO

Belnar Institute Student
20 Year Member
accidentally
nah, they knew what they were doing!

I still have mine, I was lucky to have two once, but sold one a few years back..

Should have grabbed those mcdonalds marquees when they were sell more often..

Bill Kilgore

Sent Rot A Secret Santa.Didn't Get Banned.FOOKIN A
If someone i work for would tell me they sold it "accidentally" it would end up in a hostage situation.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
nah, they knew what they were doing!
No, it truly was an accident. We had another Neo-Geo 4 slot (converted from a TMNT) and the person who bought the batch of games had 'Neo-Geo' on the list and took both of them by mistake not realizing only one was on the list. It sucked big time but my boss compensated me for it. Still...would've rather had the cabinet.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
I am probably going to just build a smaller cabinet for my MVS board. It's currently in an old Atari racing cab of some kind with a 25" monitor. But it's ridiculously bulky and heavy, and I can no longer store it at my uncle's garage because someone burned his house down (true story).