Neo Geo X Gold System details and price announced!

Danthor

NAM-75 Vet
+1

I love how just about every single carnicero27 post has ended in "TOMMO LAUGH IN YOUR FACE!!" It belongs on a t-shirt.

That, or a sticker for the NGX dock! In fact, I can't not make this. Like, right now.

**EDIT

And with that, I'll just leave this here!

Last edited:

SSS

neo retired
So... I guess the Tommo PR guy who was demoing this thing a few months ago went back to his regular day job at Starbucks

carnicero27

Mega Shock!!
here i come.....!!
20022013843_zps10540f93.jpg

you can create your own shirt here :D
http://www.spreadshirt.es/camisetas-personalizadas-C59/product/109680349/view/2/sb/m

this this is only for a reference about tommo.
if microsoft, nintendo or sony makes something you are not agree or shows something that its a big OWNED for all us you can say..
SONY LAUGH IN YOUR FACE!!
MICROSOFT LAURGH IN YOUR FACE!!
NINTENDO LAUGH IN YOUR FACE!!

or if you are talking with somebody and says one thing that is stupid or the guy is stupid... you can can say in his face:
HAHAHA I LAUGH IN YOUR FACE!!!

crujones4life

Loyal Neo-Disciple
here i come.....!!
20022013843_zps10540f93.jpg

you can create your own shirt here :D
http://www.spreadshirt.es/camisetas-personalizadas-C59/product/109680349/view/2/sb/m

this this is only for a reference about tommo.
if microsoft, nintendo or sony makes something you are not agree or shows something that its a big OWNED for all us you can say..
SONY LAUGH IN YOUR FACE!!
MICROSOFT LAURGH IN YOUR FACE!!
NINTENDO LAUGH IN YOUR FACE!!

or if you are talking with somebody and says one thing that is stupid or the guy is stupid... you can can say in his face:
HAHAHA I LAUGH IN YOUR FACE!!!

Best day for the forums in a while...this place is teh lollerz!

Spoonman

Enemy Chaser
Well, Tommo refuses to fix the problems, but good news... They will sell you more games!

“15 New Games, System Update, Game Case and More Coming This Spring!”

Tommo Inc., in partnership with SNK PLAYMORE, today announced, after a successful launch of the NEOGEO X GOLD Limited Edition, their plans to release 15 new titles for the NEOGEO X. Starting in April, Tommo will release NEOGEO X Classics: Volume I, the first in a series of NEOGEO X Classics Games Cards made exclusively for use with the NEOGEO X Handheld entertainment system.NEOGEO X Classics: Volume I will blasts onto North American retail shelves in late April 2013, and will dazzle action fans with shoot ‘em up classics METAL SLUG, SENGOKU, and TOP HUNTER, all on one NEOGEO X Game Card!

Anyway, I'm not sure I follow this..

"Volume I will blasts onto North American retail shelves in late April 2013, and will dazzle action fans with shoot ‘em up classics METAL SLUG, SENGOKU, and TOP HUNTER, all on one NEOGEO X Game Card!"

So Sengoku is a "shoot 'em up"? and they are releasing Metal Slug again?

SOURCE: http://www.funstock.co.uk/news/15-new-neogeo-x-games-announced-by-tommo/

Haha.. I just now saw this at the bottom of that page:

In addition to these amazing classic NEOGEO AES games, Tommo will be including the “ROCKET” High-speed Data Transfer and Charging Travel Cable, at no additional cost, with each copy of NEOGEO X Classics: Volumes I-V.

THE ROCKET!! Where do they come up with this stuff?

Last edited:

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
"Volume I will blasts onto North American retail shelves in late April 2013, and will dazzle action fans with games that have been around since the early 90's"

Fixed.

Last edited:

Spoonman

Enemy Chaser
I posed on the Neo-Geo X FB page asking why it says Metal Slug is being offered on the first volume of 3 games when it's already on the system
and they deleted my post... Great fan support there!

Diggerman

Zero's Tailor
I posed on the Neo-Geo X FB page asking why it says Metal Slug is being offered on the first volume of 3 games when it's already on the system

Wow, I guess it's true. Tommo really does Laugh In Your Face.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member

You mean Metal Slug 2?

Spoonman

Enemy Chaser
Wow, I guess it's true. Tommo really does Laugh In Your Face.

No, they specifically said METAL SLUG and when I asked if they meant MS2 they deleted my post.
They also said they have fixes on the card, bu my guess is all they did was enable the memory card save and possible turn on VSyNC on the emulator. Yet again when I asked about the fixes they deleted my post along with others asking.
So Screw 'em!!!

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
So are you an owner then Spoonman ?

BTW love some of the articles on your site, always good to see old magazine reviews and flyers, I got lots of cut outs myself over the years.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member

We all know it's metal slug 2 already. Typo is a typo and really no reason to get your panties in a bunch over it. Hell if we want to make fun of bad SNK english we only need to look at the intro to Samurai Shodown II. lol

Spoonman

Enemy Chaser
So are you an owner then Spoonman ?

BTW love some of the articles on your site, always good to see old magazine reviews and flyers, I got lots of cut outs myself over the years.

Yeah, I had to get one (or 3) of them. I'm a sucker for retro though. :P
http://videogameobsession.com/videogame/TVGAMES/Neo-GeoXGold

I ended up just keeping one of them in the end. Plus an extra NGX stick since I use it with Neo-Geo Station on the PS3.

Hey man, thanks for checking out my website. I'm glad you like the articles.
I actually have a ton of stuff scanned and I'm editing it now.
I've rescanned all of the old flyers at much higher quality (3000px) and I have about 30 more magazine scans that I want to add.

I also have a ton of those old Neo-Geo Pocket Color game flyers, but I'm not sure they are popular enough to bother with.

We all know it's metal slug 2 already. Typo is a typo and really no reason to get your panties in a bunch over it. Hell if we want to make fun of bad SNK english we only need to look at the intro to Samurai Shodown II. lol

Fair enough, but why wouldn't they just say its a typo instead of deleting posts?
And why not fix the typo? It would take them all of 2 minutes to fix.

I don't really care about it either way as I don't plan on buying games for it.
It's obvious they are just going to throw 3 random roms on an sdcard and haven't listened to any of the collectors who wanted to see something nice like mini Neo•Geo AES boxes or something to give us an actual reason to want to buy them.

There Facebook page is a joke.
They ignore everyone's questions and delete most of them to avoid looking like asses for not answering simple questions like ....
When will more games come out?
Are you going to fix the resolution?
Will you add Memory Card support?

It's obvious people are frustrated with the various problems on the NGX and they delete their comments and then post dumb things like. "HOW FAR CAN YOU GET IN METAL SLUG!??"

I'm not going to rip on the system since I got it for $140 and feel its worth that, but I don't see good things in Tommo's future if they continue on like this.

They should have started out with an apology and a firmware fix before moving on to anything else.

Last edited:

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
look forward to seeing the other scanned stuff.

I actually joined the funstock forum and posted a topic and I was given a message that the topic is under review, it was never posted up, I prefer free speech forums, thats the problem with these sites/forums that sell things, they dont want any negativity that much affect sales.