Neo Geo X Gold for $109 @ CowBoom (Best Buy)

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
This is a question for the haters...

Why are you here? I don't mean to be offensive or anything, but if you aren't into the NGX or interested in buying one why would you come here?

+1 to everything Diggerman just stated.

Also, I think all the x-noobs should just be thankful that there is a forum dedicated to this garbage. You should be discussing this mess in some emulation forum somewhere because aside from the name, there is nothing Neo Geo about it.

crujones4life

Loyal Neo-Disciple
If you guys bought one, you'd feel like you have to play it to give it a send off. Then you would be so pumped at playing this sweet machine it would have to become part of your genuine SNK collection.

Next thing you know you're on the phone to Luke Morse drunk in the middle of the night giving him all manners of shit. You'll be telling him to tidy his house up before posting videos. Real embarrassing shit will happen.

Best New member ever!

gamesboro

Kuroko's Training Dummy

Also, I think all the x-noobs should just be thankful that there is a forum dedicated to this garbage. You should be discussing this mess in some emulation forum somewhere because aside from the name, there is nothing Neo Geo about it.

Whoa guys, you've got me all wrong. I don't care that you guys don't like it; go crazy about it if you want. I was just curious that's all.

enix2093

Crazed MVS Addict
For fuck's sake. Sorry I posted this. Didn't realize everyone was going to go apeshit about it.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Think of the NGX as a sample appetizer. Once people get a taste of that they'd compare it to the real deal. And of course the real deal is more attractive so they sell it back at a loss.

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
Lucasfilm have licensed out hundreds of thousands of star wars items from stickers to bottle caps to towels and edibles all over the world, some are the shittest items ever but because Lucasfilm licensed them, that makes them official star wars items.

Wookiemeat

Super Spy Agent
20 Year Member
Lucasfilm have licensed out hundreds of thousands of star wars items from stickers to bottle caps to towels and edibles all over the world, some are the shittest items ever but because Lucasfilm licensed them, that makes them official star wars items.

Does that make me an official item?

Lee Gray

Did lucasfilm license the username wookiemeat ? ;)
Good to see Harrison ford has signed up for the new film, expect you will be in it too as wookies live for 100's of years, although I met Peter Mayhew last year at one of the film and comic con conventions I go to and he can hardly walk now.

Lee Gray

out of the 3 prequels I quite liked revenge of the sith but I watched it again recently and now think its crap.
Hopefully these will be better, ROTJ was always my fav.

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!

The only thing I take from this is that Tommo should be making lunch boxes instead of video game systems.

alsmoneo

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
out of the 3 prequels I quite liked revenge of the sith but I watched it again recently and now think its crap.
Hopefully these will be better, ROTJ was always my fav.

It's sad how the 3 prequels were no where close to the original ep 4,5 and 6. Did George lose his story telling skills over the years?

These new films are going to be so bad I can tell!

lets just hope its at least half decent.. but that maybe asking too much... Kinda like asking Tommo with the NGX. J/K

Wookiemeat

Super Spy Agent
20 Year Member
If the films are really bad I will shave off all my furr and move onto Babylon 5!

Last edited:

Wookiemeat

Super Spy Agent
20 Year Member
Blakes 7 is more my style!

Then again u young pups across pond won't remember it.

Neo x

War Room Troll
Can we please stop talking star wars and get back to the real issue- the x is the son of a thousand toilets and everyone who dare buy one is a fuckinf idiot that deserves to be punched in the ballbag.

xarcade

Quiz Detective
If you are a new customer on Cowboom.com you can use this promo code to get $5 off the Neo Geo X Gold purchase.
PROMO CODE: CowBoom5

Get $10 off a purchase of $150 or more.

PROMO CODE: FatWallet10

mlloyd

Morden's Lackey
Can we please stop talking star wars and get back to the real issue- the x is the son of a thousand toilets and everyone who dare buy one is a fuckinf idiot that deserves to be punched in the ballbag.

Hahahah you need people to buy it, otherwise what else would you do in this forum?

Yawn!!

Last edited: