NEO GEO US/EURO AES Price Guide website UPDATED: MVS NOW!

myblackamex

NEST Puppet
http://gamevaluenow.com/neo-geo-aes

UPDATED: RECENTLY ADDED MVS http://gamevaluenow.com/neo-geo-mvs

Working in collaboration with the www.gamevaluenow.com we were able to develop a Neo Geo AES US/EURO price list will be tracked daily via the website above. This site will pull all the daily sales from eBay Auctions, Buy It Now and Best Offers for a comprehensive look on market prices.

We are using actual data provided by eBay's API therefore we decided not to include "filler" prices for title that have not sold on eBay in recent times. Any title with no data will be represented with an "N/A" in the price column. If you have knowledge of a title that was sold or purchased on eBay and want to provide the item number we can add it the the site.

Best,

#noobforever

Last edited:

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Are you prepared to commit to these prices in your wtb thread?

myblackamex

NEST Puppet
Are you prepared to commit to these prices in your wtb thread?

As long as I receive the eBay discount and any bulk consideration buying more than one......... of course. Do you have something? PM me if you do.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
what a coincidence

blackmex has got some choice valuables available for purchase, see OP for accurate appraisal

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
A price guide that goes by eBay prices.

L-O-fucking-L

uiengineer

Kasumi Todoh's Training Partner
This didn't go well for a well respected member. Good luck man.

myblackamex

NEST Puppet
This didn't go well for a well respected member. Good luck man.

Honestly I am not worried about it....... it is what it is. If market eBay prices make people complaint so is life its what's out there. I appreciate it but I dance in a wolves everyday. I have 300+ people that work for me listening to the complaining here won't make me budge...... this is the only platform I've seen its cool to use racial and gay slurs without banning a person but mentioning prices is taboo.......

myblackamex

NEST Puppet
Here's a guide for the area of town where you'd spend most of your time, hope it's helpful during your visit: http://chicago.gopride.com/travel/neighborhood.cfm

Homo.

Hide behind you keyboard.......... bet you would give me your real address....... then if something happen to your bitch ass they would say the shit went to far, right? Make sure your mouth can cash the checks it writes. I am easy to find come find me anytime PUSSY!

Last edited:

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Regardless of whether people agree with the prices or not, knowing the eBay aggregated sale amounts is still useful. So thanks. The only change I would make is to auto-deduct 15-20% from all prices to account for fees and shipping.

EDIT: $100 shipped game sale = $10 eBay fee, ~$4 Paypal, $12 shipping. So maybe adjust on a scale of 25% on the low end to 15% on the high end?

Last edited:

myblackamex

NEST Puppet
Regardless of whether people agree with the prices or not, knowing the eBay aggregated sale amounts is still useful. So thanks. The only change I would make is to auto-deduct 15-20% from all prices to account for fees and shipping.

I agree with this........ I will message the site owner and see if he can work this in. Thanks for the assistance

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Here's a guide for the area of town where you'd spend most of your time, hope it's helpful during your visit: http://chicago.gopride.com/travel/neighborhood.cfm

Homo.

Hide behind you keyboard.......... bet you would give me you real address....... then if something happen to your bitch ass they would say the shit went to far, right? Make sure your mouth can cash the checks it writes. I am easy to find come find me anytime PUSSY!

FIGHT
FIGHT
FIGHT

lions3

Igniz's Servent
You might want to make a note on the site that specifies that these are US/Euro cart prices. I don't think most people will notice the fine print off to the right. Are you planning to do a separate price guide on JP carts?

I'm sure its obvious to everyone here, but it's worth noting these prices are the absolute HIGH price for any carts listed (even with the 25% cut for ebay/paypal/shipping fees).

myblackamex

NEST Puppet
You might want to make a note on the site that specifies that these are US/Euro cart prices. I don't think most people will notice the fine print off to the right. Are you planning to do a separate price guide on JP carts?

I'm sure its obvious to everyone here, but it's worth noting these prices are the absolute HIGH price for any carts listed (even with the 25% cut for ebay/paypal/shipping fees).

Ok no problem, I will try to figure out with the site owner how this can be better achieved in identifying the US/EURO so its not mixed up.

I am not sure on JP carts as he wanted to try this out first and see what the reception was. If its something that will be useful then I am sure he can.

I can understand your concern that the prices are high but it's whats selling on eBay. I am not saying that's the right price but I would venture to say more carts change hands on eBay vs every other site. I can also say I have used other guides before and it's been hard to find sellers even on this forum that wanted to sell at those prices vs what people were getting on eBay.

I see it as passing the knowledge along so you can make an informed decision.

myblackamex

NEST Puppet

EDIT: $100 shipped game sale = $10 eBay fee, ~$4 Paypal, $12 shipping. So maybe adjust on a scale of 25% on the low end to 15% on the high end?

Just had a great question via PM and I want to make sure this is correct before I go back to the site owner

eBay fees 10% - no problem
Paypal fee of 2.9% +.30 still has to be paid unless you are doing a friends and family payment.
Shipping - this is the tough one because it scales down when the cart price goes up. Priority to ship a single game in a normal box for 2-3 lbs is about 7.80-11.50. The prices on the site does not reflect shipping per his statement. "* Prices do not include shipping"

I will work with him to figure out what will best represent the credits. Thanks again

Last edited: