Neo-Geo Posters I made

Tehcno

Bao's Babysitter
20 Year Member
Oh yeah that's right you were the one who caught my error. I should have remembered. The most difficult thing is finding official art that is high enough quality to work. I've been looking for some more that I could do. Right now I've got a great piece to do another Sam Sho poster and another one for Fatal Fury Special. SS2 would be a very nice one to do.

As for posters based on games yeah I'd like to do more.

jon713

Camel Slug
Just got in yesterday my RBFF poster that Tehcno put together for me. It came out great!

Thanks again Tehcno! Great work on the logo. :D

2uotl7a.jpg

betterdavid

Mr. Big's Thug
Just got in yesterday my RBFF poster that Tehcno put together for me. It came out great!

2uotl7a.jpg

If you're up for sharing the file, I'd love to print one for myself!

Tehcno

Bao's Babysitter
20 Year Member

2uotl7a.jpg

Dude, I'm going to have to get one of those printed after all. I wasn't planning on getting it done but now I want to.
I just got the Samurai Shodown one in the mail a couple days ago and it came out really good too... except the background was too dark and came out almost totally black. So I'll have to fix that.

Gald that you like it Jon
This one took me the longest out of all of them. I had to completely redraw the RB logo and it turned out to be much harder than I anticipated. I have uploaded the recent logos to logos.wikia.com so other people can get some use out of them.

Last edited:

jon713

Camel Slug
Yea very pleased with this poster, one of my favorite snk images. Hey you wouldnt by chance have a high rez image of these two?

SSFIIX_1
SSFIIX_2

Tehcno

Bao's Babysitter
20 Year Member
No I don't have those. I saved the images you linked to so I can be on the lookout for source files that I can work with.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Hey jonny boy, the RBFF looks great! Did you get that done at a local shop or did you just email the file and have it sent? If the latter, let me know who you used.

dipindods

needs help. stuck in virgina.
yo these look awsome. im gunna have to find one i like. where did you guys find the high res images?

Tehcno

Bao's Babysitter
20 Year Member
I've updated the Samurai Shodown poster so that the background will show up when it's printed. Also I thought I would post the one I got printed. Just picked up a frame at Wal-Mart today to put it in (sorry for the bad lighting in the room, and couldn't use the flash because of the plexiglass).
samuraishodownposter.jpg

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
I want to see a poster of the US AES Fatal Fury 1 cover, just for teh lulz. :p

AlecRob

Banned
I'm primarily a diehard Sega fan, so i'd prefer some posters of this:

Panzer_Dragoon_Art_02pe.jpg

or this:
Panzer_Dragoon_Art_01.jpg

;)

Tehcno

Bao's Babysitter
20 Year Member
I want to see a poster of the US AES Fatal Fury 1 cover, just for teh lulz. :p

Yikes, that's almost as bad as doing this as a poster.
megaman2-413x580.jpg

Actually... that might be kinda funny too.

Last edited:

dipindods

I've updated the Samurai Shodown poster so that the background will show up when it's printed. Also I thought I would post the one I got printed. Just picked up a frame at Wal-Mart today to put it in (sorry for the bad lighting in the room, and couldn't use the flash because of the plexiglass).
samuraishodownposter.jpg

shodown 1 poster looks sick!!! sooo many good neo games what to pick?

Tehcno

Bao's Babysitter
20 Year Member
This one was inspired by an old advert for Samurai Shodown II, but the end result was way different.
samuraishodowniiorigina.png

I just realized I forgot Haohmaru's shadow... I'll fix that.

Last edited:

dipindods

i love that one but think it would look better if it said samurai spirits instead

Tehcno

Bao's Babysitter
20 Year Member
Yeah you're probably right there. But I wanted to use all English logos for my posters.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
now that this thread has been bumped, I would love to have that SS2 poster printed up, it looks really awesome. Any way you could share the file or provide it to VanillaThunder for printing?