Neo Geo games you never bothered playing...

ShaolinAce

King's Dry Cleaner
It's an over-simplifcation, but yeah I suppose you can say that. But like SoZ mentioned, it's best played with a friend(s), and some beer. Ive owned the AES and MVS versions and totally regret selling them. I definitely agree it's a top 5 for me.
Ive heard that its great. Ah maybe someday ill give it a twirl.

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
I've never played a majority of the neo titles. We didn't have a large neo scene when I was a kid. You either played Streetfighter or capcom beatemups or MK or KI.

I only started getting into neo stuff when I joined the forum.. so.. yeah.

also puzzle bobble is bad ass. the neo had a LOT of great puzzle games that I'm a huge fan of.

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
-Slugs after 3
-Any of the sports titles, only sports games I liked were Super Tennis and Virtua Striker but that's OT
-Mahjong and quiz games, don't know japanese, wouldn't care for the games even if I did
-Some of the rarer ones that never came to the arcades over here like PI2, etc...that I also never bothered to emulate

lachlan

drunk downunder!, aka. Muff Diver.,
-Slugs after 3
-Any of the sports titles, only sports games I liked were Super Tennis and Virtua Striker but that's OT
-Mahjong and quiz games, don't know japanese, wouldn't care for the games even if I did
-Some of the rarer ones that never came to the arcades over here like PI2, etc...that I also never bothered to emulate
Those quiz games, especially Quiz Daisousasen have such ridiculous plots that it's a shame they were never translated. They would be amusing visual novels without the Q&A.

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
... and probably never will.

-Ghost Pilots
-Legend of Success Joe
-Any Majong Game
-Ninja Combat
-League Bowling
-Any Soccer (football) game
-Power Spikes
- Irritating Maze
-Blues Journey