Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
the value of ninja commando has absolutely gone through the roof. i remember reading about a copy selling for $1K recently.

jesesfbi

Ninja Combat Warrior
If the prices for the US games keep going up and up i might just have to get rid of mine and buy the japanese copies at a cheaper cost lol.(gotta fund my 3D printer some how XD)

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
If the prices for the US games keep going up and up i might just have to get rid of mine and buy the japanese copies at a cheaper cost lol.(gotta fund my 3D printer some how XD)

I should have cashed out my 401k last year and invested in AES carts. Actually, I've been thinking along the same lines as you. A decent English AES collection is now a pipe dream for most people. BTW, did you get that Strikers sold yet?

jesesfbi

Ninja Combat Warrior
I should have cashed out my 401k last year and invested in AES carts. Actually, I've been thinking along the same lines as you. A decent English AES collection is now a pipe dream for most people. BTW, did you get that Strikers sold yet?

Nah it didnt hit the reserve I had set so I decided ill just keep it lol my spare AES sold so I was able to buy needed car parts lol.