Neo-Geo.com has a Twitter Feed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
I decided it was about time NG.com got on the social media bandwagon.

I'm looking for 4 other trustworthy members to help run it.

We can tweet pretty much anything related to the Neo Geo and the site.

- New product announcements
- Deals in the market section
- News
- Forum discussions
- Updates

If you have a Twitter account, the feed is @NeoGeoDotCom

Anyone who wishes to help run it, please contact me.

I'll add you to the profile and give you the password.

- Mike

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
4 other trustworthy members? Who's the first one?

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
lol

check your twitter so you can see what's new on a message board

TonK

Least Valuable Player
lol

For the installed user base on twitter, it's much easier this way.

@shmups and @arcadeotaku have similar feeds - and when one is on the go, it's really easy to keep up with what's going on.

trenog

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
What would be neat would be if you could subscribe to threads and get the content put out to your phone like an RSS feed. I would have said tweet-delivery, except then you'd need a twitter for every new thread which is dumb.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you are gonna do with the twitter though!

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
Good stuff TonK, i dont really use it much but keeps the site up with new(mostly pointless) media.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
lol

For boards I mostly lurk at/ rarely visit, twitter is clutch.

I love shmups dropping a gem in my lap every so often.

jeff bogard

Yamazaki's Wingman,
20 Year Member
I don't get this, people want to be spammed under the guise of "tweeting"?

i use twitter as a news feed, that's why the more content on twitter the better for me, that's hwo i see it

BRANDI

Franco's Trainer
20 Year Member
Some weird tweets online... someone hacked the Neo-Geo.com twitter account?!? :conf:

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
Some weird tweets online... someone hacked the Neo-Geo.com twitter account?!? :conf:

Nah, just Tonk.

I think he's butthurt and drunk tweeting. Those appeared to be the screencaps from FTL's neostore page from a little while back...

EDIT: It's funny to me because anyone that doesn't keep up with the endless drama of NG.com won't know what they're looking at or what he's talking about.

Last edited:

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
I still don't know why Tonk posts things on Twitter that are over the post limit and then just breaks it up into 2-4 tweets. Seems like if you can't summarize your thoughts in a single message, you missed the point of Twitter. Especially since when you read it you have to scroll down and figure out when the nonsense starts and read up the page. Dumb. Then again, I don't use Twitter, so what do I know. ~LOLTwitter.

SSS

neo retired
All the antics aside, didn't notice the 161 in 1 homecart. Great to see the Neostore become the prime distributor for the Canadian's products.

Why not carry Sanwa and seimitsu stuff? repro mvs control panels. Etc... But a $600 version of a 100 dollar cheap boot MVS cart makes the inventory?

Yeah...

Shawn

snkusa.com
We never had an official Twitter account. TonK created it to impersonate this site and now he's exploiting it to fill his void of drama.

All the antics aside, didn't notice the 161 in 1 homecart. Great to see the Neostore become the prime distributor for the Canadian's products.

Why not carry Sanwa and seimitsu stuff? repro mvs control panels. Etc... But a $600 version of a 100 dollar cheap boot MVS cart makes the inventory?

Yeah...

This is helping chamane to receive his partial refund for the US AF3 AES that TonK tricked and pressured him into buying. Partial meaning the full portion of $25k from DavidG but zero from TonK since TonK went rogue after the mention of a refund surfaced.

16-bit

Angel's Love Slave
20 Year Member
We never had an official Twitter account. TonK created it to impersonate this site and now he's exploiting it to fill his void of drama.

This is helping chamane to receive his partial refund for the US AF3 AES that TonK tricked and pressured him into buying. Partial meaning the full portion of $25k from DavidG but zero from TonK since TonK went rogue after the mention of a refund surfaced.

If you are ethically OK with selling this multi-cart, why not consider a DavidG multicart of the NG-DEV team games? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.