Neo Geo AES video problem

salvo85

n00b
If that's how the cart was when you opened it, no wonder why it wasn't working. The PROG and CHAR boards were swapped. When you open an AES/MVS cart, you'll either see the top of the PROG board or the bottom of the CHAR board. If you see the top of the CHAR board then the PCBs were swapped.
Seriosly?!?!? When i open first time the cart i did some photos to help me to close after clean so i can confirm that the two board were in that wrong position.
I don't have the cart because i return it. But i don't understand the buyer that said me that it works before he send me......

Thank for the support

gtsamour

n00b
Seriosly?!?!? When i open first time the cart i did some photos to help me to close after clean so i can confirm that the two board were in that wrong position.
I don't have the cart because i return it. But i don't understand the buyer that said me that it works before he send me......

Thank for the support
Well don't believe everything a seller says, this experience proves my point. If this asshole had indeed tried the cart he would have saved you all the trouble and heartache, and you wouldn't have bought a megadrive because of it (you should have bought one anyway but for a different reason).
Anyways, I'm happy for you, enjoy your new aes. As for games yes they are expensive but... There are options out there if you dont care for originals like the 168 in 1 cart.