Neo Driftout Discussion

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
I came here without looking at the full title of the thread with the hopes lifted way up high for a in depth Neo Drifout talk. Awesome game, so good! Fear not fellas, maybe one day someone will make such thread, until then I'll be drifting away!

Here you go, Electric.

I agree. Neo Driftout is a fantastic game. While there are only 6 stages, each one is a blast and trying to beat your best times provides hours of entertainment. I've only played Overtop through emulation, but I'd wager to say that Neo Driftout is the definitive Neo Geo racing game.

Any thoughts?

NEO-GEO man

Fake account, shill troll for Christophe Ratel. Us
Yep, i love it. Awesome game!! There is a difference between the USA version and the Japan/Euro versions. You can get way better times on the USA version.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I had received a Neo CD system through trade and was playing some random CDRs, and I popped in Neo Drift Out. My world was changed.

A few weeks later I had my hands on the MVS cart. I love it so much!

Sixth

Sakura's Bank Manager
Great game. The price of both the AES and MVS carts is ridiculously steep, though.

NEO-GEO man

Fake account, shill troll for Christophe Ratel. Us
Great game. The price of both the AES and MVS carts is ridiculously steep, though.

That is cause it never came out on AES, so they are conversions, which also makes the MVS carts get harder to find.

Ukee

Geese's Thug
I played this game for the first time a few weeks ago and have been hooked on it hard since. Time attack in racing games has always been my favorite feature in racing games, I like getting competitive with friends.

Yep, i love it. Awesome game!! There is a difference between the USA version and the Japan/Euro versions. You can get way better times on the USA version.

Interesting, how is that so? Do the cars have better handling?