NBA Season 22/23

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
the nba draft we might see some trade go down , blazer might be willing to moved the 3rd pick they don’t need another guard .

Unless they finally trade Dame and reboot with Scoot.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Dame is the only person in that whole organization with any credibility. They can't afford to trade him. From the head coach to the GM and president right up to the dead owner's pervy sister, everybody in a leadership role there is pretty much both hated and mocked.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Heat literally steals game 2 in Boston and are up 2-0 in the series heading back to Miami.

famicommander

15 Year Member
This time Jokic had a trash first half and Jamal went off, only for Jokic to tear them up in the fourth. Complete opposite of last game.

I know I called nugs in 5 but I'd love to be wrong and see a sweep.

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
Not a Lakers fan, but how in the hell can't they make this a competitive series?

This is bad basketball

famicommander

15 Year Member
Not a Lakers fan, but how in the hell can't they make this a competitive series?

This is bad basketball
I have it on good authority it's because the Lakers are a buncha bitch-ass bitches and they suck and their fans are dumb

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member

This is bad basketball
Great question honestly. I blame D'Angelo Russell for a good bit of it, he's supposed to be the guy taking pressure off LeBron and AD but he's playing some terrible basketball lately

famicommander

15 Year Member
Great question honestly. I blame D'Angelo Russell for a good bit of it, he's supposed to be the guy taking pressure off LeBron and AD but he's playing some terrible basketball lately
Y'all should've kept Davon Reed instead of cutting him for Thompson/Harrison. Reed's nothing special but he's a solid 3 and D guy and he spent most of the last two seasons here, so he might've had some insight that could've helped the Lakers in this series. I watched both Harrison and Reed with the Nugs and Reed is definitely the better player.

Reed wouldn't have changed the outcome of the series but he could've at least been useful trying to contain Murray/KCP/Brown/Porter and taken some of those Russell minutes.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
It's still really hard to be mad about the trades and stuff though because this team doesn't even get to the playoffs with Westbrook on the roster, so to go from that to the WCF is a trade I'll take every time. It does show just how far they are from being a true contender for a championship though.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member

This is bad basketball
It's still really hard to be mad about the trades and stuff though because this team doesn't even get to the playoffs with Westbrook on the roster, so to go from that to the WCF is a trade I'll take every time. It does show just how far they are from being a true contender for a championship though.

The games have been competitive. The Nuggets have just been better down the stretch when it mattered.

famicommander

15 Year Member
Jamal Murray, regular season career:
16.9 points, 3.7 rebounds, 4.2 assists, 1.0 steals, 0.3 blocks, 44.7% FG, 37.3% 3PT, 87.0% FT

Jamal Murray, playoff career:
25.4 points, 4.9 rebounds, 5.9 assists, 1.2 steals, 0.3 blocks, 47.3% FG, 41.2% 3PT, 91.9% FT

Nobody in NBA history has a bigger jump from regular season to playoff PPG.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Jamal Murray, regular season career:
16.9 points, 3.7 rebounds, 4.2 assists, 1.0 steals, 0.3 blocks, 44.7% FG, 37.3% 3PT, 87.0% FT

Jamal Murray, playoff career:
25.4 points, 4.9 rebounds, 5.9 assists, 1.2 steals, 0.3 blocks, 47.3% FG, 41.2% 3PT, 91.9% FT

Nobody in NBA history has a bigger jump from regular season to playoff PPG.
I’ll still take playoff Jimmy Butler over this guy

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Boston blown out and embarrassed once again by Miami. The Heat are starting to break out the brooms.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Barrelling towards a 1st seed vs an 8th seed NBA Finals. First time since Spurs vs New York in 99.

famicommander

15 Year Member
Carmelo Anthony has retired.

Carmelo is what people would remember Kobe Bryant as if Kobe never got to play with 2 Hall of Fame 7 foot centers: a selfish, ball hogging, bad-shot taking, volume scorer.

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
One of the best trades for Denver in history. That's pretty rare when an all star leaves.