NBA Season 22/23

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
He had every right to grab the ball and the Suns owner had no right to stop him from doing so. If any other fan in the building refused to give the ball back they'd be ejected on the spot.
What purpose did it serve for Jokic to grab the ball? After her grabs the ball,what does he do with it? Does he pass it to one of his team mates and resume play as if nothing happened? NO. He was being an arsehole and player's should never get in confrontations like that with the fans which could result in somebody getting hurt.
Allow the refs to do their job!
BB

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
1. hahahaha fuck Boston

2. Big win for the Nuggets tonight. They have gotten the better shots in every game this series; in Phoenix they just missed the open looks that they have hit in the Denver games.. Phoenix in general, and in specific Devin Booker, has been hitting tough shots at a ridiculously high clip but he finally had a human performance tonight going 8/19. Booker has been incredible in this series and has leveled up on both sides of the court as the playoffs have gone along. He was already a top 10 guy in this league but I think he's pushing into top 3 territory.

Jokic dropped 29 points, 13 rebounds, 12 assists, 1 steal, and 2 blocks on 60% shooting tonight. Murray had a garbage first half but a great third quarter and that put the game away. Nugs also finally got some bench points with 25 from Bruce Brown.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Jokic and Ishiba played nice nice before the game. That was cool and put the crap behind everyone.

This series looks to be a home court series, and thusly it looks like the Nuggets will probably win in 7.

Unless, or course, they do an impersonation of the Suns from last year with the Mavs.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
1. hahahaha fuck Boston

2. Big win for the Nuggets tonight. They have gotten the better shots in every game this series; in Phoenix they just missed the open looks that they have hit in the Denver games.. Phoenix in general, and in specific Devin Booker, has been hitting tough shots at a ridiculously high clip but he finally had a human performance tonight going 8/19. Booker has been incredible in this series and has leveled up on both sides of the court as the playoffs have gone along. He was already a top 10 guy in this league but I think he's pushing into top 3 territory.

Jokic dropped 29 points, 13 rebounds, 12 assists, 1 steal, and 2 blocks on 60% shooting tonight. Murray had a garbage first half but a great third quarter and that put the game away. Nugs also finally got some bench points with 25 from Bruce Brown.
Bruce brown > Kcp , the guy is a dog and does a bit of everything and get buckets they should play him more especially in the suns series . Throw a full court covered with Bruce brown on Booker that going to bother him and tired him out.

famicommander

15 Year Member
Ayton out with a rib injury tonight
Paul still out with a groin injury

Nuggets have several people sick, most notably Jamal Murray who is questionable and head coach Mike Malone

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Wow, 2 straight years the Suns have just shit the bed in do or die games

famicommander

15 Year Member
Fv5xEVjaEAEWH4r

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
I hope Suns sign Kyrie so they can be Nets West next year.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Suns did Suns things and Suns'd their way out of the playoffs, at home, in an elimination game, in the most embarrassing way possible.

Booker went from prime Michael Jordan to minor league baseball Michael Jordan. Durant was ice cold the first half. Freaking Cam Payne at the most points. Monty allowed a huge run without calling a single time out. Freaking Shamet started. Ayton's defense being missing was clearly shown.

To be a Suns fan is to suffer. This is the way.

Bet you $10 Monty, Paul, and Ayton are all gone in the offseason. Monty is the Suns' Mark Jackson to the Warriors. They'll probably try to bring in Budenholzer or Nurse.

At any rate, the Nuggets better win the whole damn thing. Beat the shit out of whichever California team wins that series, and go get Denver their first NBA chip.

I think the league has already pre-ordained Lebron to win another one as a "last hurrah" though.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
At any rate, the Nuggets better win the whole damn thing. Beat the shit out of whichever California team wins that series, and go get Denver their first NBA chip.
You are the worst type of person for this, I just wanted you to know. Fuck Denver

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
It could be worse. I spend my nights to watch the Knicks and the last time it felt great was when they reached the finals as 8th seed in 1999.

Last edited:

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
That what I was saying. During the trade deadline laker got Russell , Hachimura, Beasley Vanderbilt and bamba for almost next to nothing . They send out a first round and Westbrook .
Those 5 would make a starting lineup on a above average team

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Miami became the second #8 seed to make it to a Conference Final eliminating the Knicks. Sixers and Celtics play a deciding Game 7 on Sunday.

I'm not a big Denver fan myself but I do hope they take it all and win their first title :buttrock:

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Fami sucks but fuck the Lakers to the root.

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member
Fuck California and all their entitled sports teams. Especially the Lakers. Especially especially the Lakers with LeBron.
yeah? well i hope someone murders the nuggets and lakers before the series starts.