NBA season 21/22

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Suns fans have been wanting Sarver gone ever since he took over as owner in the late 00s. Interferes too much without proper basketball savvy, and just generally acts like a douche.

Sarver being Sarver, he's going to keep an iron grip on ownership unless he's forced out by the league. He's making way, way too much money to just give it up.
Feel the same about Snyder. The other league owners will always vote to protect incompetence.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
He's obviously a douchenozzle but none of that is enough to get him booted. Sterling was a known piece of shit for decades who everyone hated and it still took live video of him being a racist for the league to find the guts (plus Silver wanted to put a stamp on who he was going to be) to kick him out (with his $2 billion dollar severance package).

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
The hard ball the sixer is playing with Simmon continues .. they might get to claw back the advanced he got .

The warriors are playing great basketball all the role player are stepping up and find a gem in the rough with GP II , good spark plug off the bench . When klay come back they will be deadly .

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I'm really interested in the Wilson ball situation. Lot of players shooting down badly. Lillard and Beal as two of the more prominent bucketeers with shit numbers, but the problem is widespread.

do the players adjust to the shitty ball or can we drop the licensing and deals on shit like this, and give the players the basketball they want?

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
I'm really interested in the Wilson ball situation. Lot of players shooting down badly. Lillard and Beal as two of the more prominent bucketeers with shit numbers, but the problem is widespread.

do the players adjust to the shitty ball or can we drop the licensing and deals on shit like this, and give the players the basketball they want?
It’s not really about the ball now , nba is a business first and I guess Wilson paid the ransom for the sponsors . Which ever players or teams adapts best will take advantage. Just like the nba playing in the bubble.

Yes personally I like the Spalding ball it feel lot smoother and softer in the gym but the Wilson is good on the outdoor courts .

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
It’s not really about the ball now , nba is a business first and I guess Wilson paid the ransom for the sponsors . Which ever players or teams adapts best will take advantage. Just like the nba playing in the bubble.

Yes personally I like the Spalding ball it feel lot smoother and softer in the gym but the Wilson is good on the outdoor courts .
What outdoor courts? The NBA is an indoor league.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
MPJ out indefinitely with a back injury for the Nugs. The joke about bricks being heavy, no, I won't go there.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Suns are back. For now...

Ugly win against the Kings. Falling apart in the 4th like that was gross.

Jokic checked the shit out of Markieff Morris. Safe bet he's going to get a suspension for that. Kieff looked like he added some theatrics to it, but still.

Trade rumors for Westbrick are already spreading since he's been a shell of his former self with the Lakers. Not surprised, he needs to be the star of the show or he just flounders.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Trade rumors for Westbrick are already spreading since he's been a shell of his former self with the Lakers. Not surprised, he needs to be the star of the show or he just flounders.
Hey, give a little credit to his absolutely non-existent defense!

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
He had his chance against Portland with both ad and jame out , went for like 1 for 13( hit a 3 and missed the rest ) , 9 reb and 6 asst , 6 TO... damn

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
He had his chance against Portland with both ad and jame out , went for like 1 for 13( hit a 3 and missed the rest ) , 9 reb and 6 asst , 6 TO... damn
This has always been who Westbrook is. See any performance with the Rockets before he left there for proof of that.

Fygee

20 Year Member
West is starting to shape up like it was last season. Good teams that had rough starts are on long winning streaks or made up a lot of ground.

The East is just...wacky. Wizards in first place? Bulls in second? Cavs not sucking? Bucks and Atlanta under .500? Crazy.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
i know you guys missed your facundo campazzo updates while i was banned

update: he still sucks

Fygee

20 Year Member
All the more reason to let Campazzo play 30 minutes minimum.

At least that giant, awkward oaf of an MVP your team has is somehow playing even better this season.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
All the more reason to let Campazzo play 30 minutes minimum.

At least that giant, awkward oaf of an MVP your team has is somehow playing even better this season.
It's pretty shocking that Jokic's play hasn't suffered at all with Murray, Porter, and now Barton down.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
More room for him to be the alpha.
Can only carried the loads for so long , hope he stays healthy. Like I say before if they had Masai as a GM. They would have a championship by now .

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Suns play Dallas the next two games tonight and Friday. Nothing really unusual about playing the same team twice, doing a 'home-and-home' series but both of these games are in Phoenix. Now that's kind of odd as I don't ever recall a schedule like that.