Naika's Collection

Naika

Street Hoop Star
It's not much, but here is my setup and my collection.
IMG_0233.jpg
Triniton I got in McLean, VA 5 years ago with Yellowed JPN Saturn. 4th generation consoles include an SNES, A Genny that I got from the forums, an Omega CMVS and PCE Duo-RX. I have my Core Grafx stashed away.

IMG_0236.jpg
The latest in my Saturn lineup as of July 2021. I regret not getting into this amazing console sooner....

IMG_0240.jpg
The PCE was the first console I got into in 2008 when I started collecting. Some of these were much more affordable then compared to now.

IMG_0241.jpg
My meager Genesis lineup. Much of which I got while I was still living in FL. I fucking hate Last Battle though but SOR1 & 2 are my gems. Need to get Golden Axe 2 somehow though.

IMG_0243.jpg
The SNES lineup is just made up of action games. Hook was a game my brother was a pro on and got that for him, but he lost interest. I play Tetris Attack on the regular tho.

IMG_0244.jpg
The MVS lineup with a junk NeoCD in the back (the guy who gave me the Trinitron just lumped it in there). So many of these games are items I acquired thanks to some awesome folks on here.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Fighters History Dynamite is the one choice I don’t understand. Is there some background to how it got included over, say, Kof 98, or SS3?

neo-geo-mvs

Sieger's Squire
10 Year Member
Looking good. Mario All-Stars / Mario World cart was a hard one for me to track down (I buy the US versions). No love for Final Fight?

Naika

Street Hoop Star
Fighters History Dynamite is the one choice I don’t understand. Is there some background to how it got included over, say, Kof 98, or SS3?
lol it was a curiosity in 2013 and it was not a good buy. I can't stand the controls and the AI is freakish.

Also, I didn't get a Saturn until last year and definitely didn't wanna get FHD for that.

Naika

Street Hoop Star
Looking good. Mario All-Stars / Mario World cart was a hard one for me to track down (I buy the US versions). No love for Final Fight?
Unfortunately no. I prefer the version of Final Fight on the PS2 (hated the single player SNES cart). I am wondering how I could get a copy of Final Fight 2 however.

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
This is awesome! Nice clean setup with a lot of fantastic standouts in the library. Props on Garou:MotW, RBS, Ninja Ryukenden on pce, and both oldschool Ninja Warriors titles :buttrock:

Have you had any time to diagnose the Neo Geo CD? Will it power on at all? There's a ton of options to get it up and running again these days for sure. Power supply, laser replacement, sd loaders, etc

Last edited:

Naika

Street Hoop Star
This is awesome! Nice clean setup with a lot of fantastic standouts in the library. Props on Garou:MotW, RBS, Ninja Ryukenden on pce, and both oldschool Ninja Warriors titles :buttrock:

Have you had any time to diagnose the Neo Geo CD? Will it power on at all? There's a ton of options to get it up and running again these days for sure. Power supply, laser replacement, sd loaders, etc
Wow, I wasn't aware of that! The guy that handed it out to me just said it won't power on so I may have to take it to somebody that can diagnose it possibly. Thanks for pointing that out man! :)

Capitalistix

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
Love the setup. I have that same version trinitron but the 36" (or maybe 39 idk which they made) Was a nightmare to pick up with my friend, those things are so heavy lmao

Also the saturn is so amazing! Great collection there too. As far as the Turbo goes, I agree! I started initially collecting it in '09 and it was so different back then. Most people didnt even know what turbo/pce was over here. I regretfully sold my Turbo/CD setup many years ago, still kicking myself for that one. Ninja Spirit and Lords of Thunder are amazing if you havent played either!

Naika

Street Hoop Star
Love the setup. I have that same version trinitron but the 36" (or maybe 39 idk which they made) Was a nightmare to pick up with my friend, those things are so heavy lmao

Also the saturn is so amazing! Great collection there too. As far as the Turbo goes, I agree! I started initially collecting it in '09 and it was so different back then. Most people didnt even know what turbo/pce was over here. I regretfully sold my Turbo/CD setup many years ago, still kicking myself for that one. Ninja Spirit and Lords of Thunder are amazing if you havent played either!
Thank you man and agreed, these Trinitrons are a fucking beast. Me and my Wife had to cart that guy into my apartment cause it's awfully massive. I still love my PCE and some of the members here have been trying to push me to finish Gate of Thunder (I was so close to finishing it and gave up).

Ninja Spirit is actually in my collection pic if you look for the Japanese cover. Lords of Thunder was a game I was meaning to buy but I've decided to pass because now it's almost too expensive to nowadays. This is the same for Gunhed. Both those games are biggest regret for not getting on the PCE.