My NEW CAB Namco Noir HD (tekken 6)

TrAb

Crazed MVS Addict
Yeah i finally got him to send me everything. Took almost a year... Full story below...

Like i was saying it took about 4 months and he sent me a screen bezel to replace my broken one. It was a very cheap knockoff of my cabinet, so i just threw it away and kept pestering him for another 3 months or so and he sent over another package containing the wrong product. Had some pac man machine bezels. So he paid me to send those back to him. So i kept pestering him, he kept telling me how hard it was to get those, and he couldent find any. So after hearing this i dug in the machine until i found a sell slip with the company's name on it, i contacted the company in china that makes the machine. (Was a very funny phone call, nobody spoke english. The girl on the other end finally said skype so we both talked on there). Anyways the price for the bezel was cheap, shipping was insane though. So i tell kingsley i talked to them and they said they had tons in stock and can send them out tommorow. Kingsley starts asking for there skype name, asking how i talked to them, asking how i found out who made the machine. It was almost as if he had no clue where it came from or who made it. Anyways skip ahead a few months and i had the correct part. I then asked him if he could send me a marquee bracket, i had it probably the next week or so. Overall very weird, bad, long experience... I give him props for coming through on what he said he would do, just took a very long time.

Machine is now perfect though, and i have some spare parts, like screen glass and a few plastic parts i could salvage from my old marquee... So thats good.

aznxtc

n00b
kingsley doing the same thing to me what he did to you.... its been 5 month and i still haven't gotten all my parts that i was promised...Even getting some of the goods that i was promised has been a challenge...I had to contact him like crazy just for him to ship it out.

Celestein

n00b
I had same issue with one of my purchases(rest went fine).

Like 4 months after I gave up on it a replacement monitor suddenly appeared on my doorstep.

TrAb

Crazed MVS Addict
Yeah he seems like a decent guy, i dont know what his deal is...

Outkast99

Banned
Sorry to bump.

Is it possible to get a 1 player panel for these? Will a vewlix panel fit?

I am thinking about getting one from coinopexpress.

JustinS

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I dont know how Kingsley can come off as a decent guy when 30+ people
have been ripped off by him. Hard to see the decency in that.

He will take your money and you will spend months trying to
get what you paid for.

Trab you on the other hand are a decent guy.

I would never put you and him in the same category.
Kingsley doesn't deserve such a kind pass.

He has created a growing, passionate group of people
who dont like him.
Ask yourself why?
Is it just a group of people who are easily angry? or is it a group of
people who Genuinely have been ripped off by him.

Check the feedback of the complaining parties and you will see that most
of the complaining is coming from otherwise good traders with good trading
records.
Why would they lie about him?

Doing business with him has costed me thousands in repairs.

I care to much about this community to see any more members get
ripped off.

I was able to pickup a Noir Clone also.
IMG_20111020_163242.jpg

Here I am testing it out to see how the Xbox looks on there in VGA mode.

I hacked 2 Xbox controllers to a finger board and now have all of controls working good.

"kazuo" Yes, it is a knockoff, but aside from maybe the monitor it is pretty much identical to the Namco cabinet.

I know this is a hella old thread... But i wanted to clear up any confusion that These clones are pretty much identical to the Namco cabinet. I now own a Real Namco T6 Noir cab and a clone Noir. They sit side by side and i can tell you with out a doubt that pretty much every part on my clone is NOT the same as my Real T6 cab. The plastic, The paint, The Lights, The Metal, The Screws and of course the Monitors and all very different. Dont get me wrong. I love my clone and I think Clones are a good cheaper option or if you dont care about the rarity or collectability aspect of a real T6 cab...

Last edited: