My humble aes collection

sayadin1315

NEST Puppet
10 Year Member
Good price, although the manual is missing. I'm still looking for this title but refrain from paying $1,000+ that some people keep asking for it. The game is just too mediocre to fetch such high prices IMO.

definitely not one of the best in my opinion.

Just saw your collection, nice pack of english aes. When I can, I prefer these version also. Congrats buddy

Cza102282

n00b
Are those the same Top Player's Golf and Super Spy copies you have on eBay right now?

NEO G-TRON

Marked Wolf
Fantastic looking collection bro! And the hot titles just keep rolling in, nice!

MissFaith

New Challenger
I just got into Neo Geo literally a month ago and seeing these games all lined up on the shelf makes me want to get more games already! I also had no idea the acrylic "cases" were even a thing...looks pretty sweet!

it a very cool, expensive hobby. take it day by day and don't get frustrated. keep looking and hunting for good deals. acrylic cases are very nice, makes them stand out.

Fantastic collection, looks great all lined up in order. I am in the same boat of literally just started and only have a few common games, and all Jap as well :)

I am not sure I will ever get to this stage as have other games collections but seeing these collections certainly gives me something to aim for. This is gonna cost me big!

sayadin1315

NEST Puppet
10 Year Member
Fantastic collection, looks great all lined up in order. I am in the same boat of literally just started and only have a few common games, and all Jap as well :)

I am not sure I will ever get to this stage as have other games collections but seeing these collections certainly gives me something to aim for. This is gonna cost me big!

thanks ...