My collection

Jonathan

"Corky"
I had always dream of submitting my Neo Geo collection in your collection gallery, but but to technical difficulties, along with the gallery refusing to take my photos, I had to post them here in the forum. I hope someday, they'll br transferred somehow to the collection gallery. but for now, here's my collection, along with my just now JMK modded AES. Be warned that even my digital shots sometimes ain't up to par. That and the flash can spoil some of the shots when it comes to that reflecting one the TV screen. Hey, i did my best. Anyhow, here's my collection, along with some of my fave games, my TV and stereo system and video system, and my other game system collections--check them out.

--Corkscrew.

P.S.: My AES is patched into my TV, VIA S vid. I got to get my component inputs fixed somehow. In any case, here's my world and welcome to it.

neogeo1.jpg

neogeo2.jpg

neogeo3.jpg

neogeo4.jpg

neogeo5.jpg

neogeo6.jpg

neogeo7.jpg

neogeo8.jpg

neogeo9.jpg

neogeo10.jpg

neogeo11.jpg

neogeo12.jpg

neogeo13.jpg

neogeo14.jpg

neogeo15.jpg

neogeo16.jpg

neogeo17.jpg

neogeo18.jpg

neogeo19.jpg

neogeo20.jpg

IMG]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a97/rob48/neogeo21.jpg[/IMG]
neogeo22.jpg

Snuh

Sieger's Squire
Nice collection. I like how you have your systems in their own individual spaces within your cabinet.

Vectorman0

SouthTown StreetSweeper
20 Year Member
Snuh said:
Nice collection. I like how you have your systems in their own individual spaces within your cabinet.

That's probably my favorite part too, it's nice having access to all systems at once. I also like how the AES gets its own big compartment. I need to get myself some shelves that I can fit multiple consoles on.

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
I like how you have every system seperate also. I have shelving on bot sides of my TV and this is where all the systems will go along with a Pelican HDTV Switch box. I will take pics once I am happy with my collection.

GAMEFAN

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Nice AES collection you've got there.
I wish I had a good place to put all my consoles in :crying:

Insaneclown

ICP Suxorz
Nice collection but your missing one thing...a Slug game. Its a must in every collection. Go for it!!! :D

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Very nice collection. I'll echo what others have said in that I really appreciate the way you've arranged your systems in the cabinet.

Kudos!

Pocketgamer

Ukyo's Doctor
15 Year Member
Insaneclown said:
Nice collection but your missing one thing...a Slug game. Its a must in every collection. Go for it!!! :D

ouch on that wall hole! but
He's right go for a slug game...go for it!

Jonathan

"Corky"
onefortheride said:
does your mom know that youre posting pictures on the internet? :oh_no:
No, and she don't have to know. Anyhow, here a few additional shots of my collection including my 2 Playstations, my Sega Genesis and Sega CD, the top of the black wall unit, featuring my Carver 201/400 watt amplifier and Numark EQ, and one of my 2 MTX stereo speakers.

myfotos042.jpg

myfotos041.jpg

myfotos040.jpg

mtx.jpg

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
Wow, that collection is wonderfully crap.
"Always dreamed of posting a pic in the collections"
LMAO you sad fucker

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
soulthug said:
Wow, that collection is wonderfully crap.
"Always dreamed of posting a pic in the collections"
LMAO you sad fucker

There is no need for that. Some of us are just starting out! Where is your collection?

GAMEFAN

beh3moth

Robert "Helmet" Patrick
Nice collection, but you need a cleaner mate. That room is a mess!!! :kekeke: