My collection

Devine Orochi

Geese's Thug
Ah, I see. Do you plan on getting married? You better hurry, it should be already hard to get married since you're 40 and all.

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Here's a photo tip. If you have a flash that can't be turned off, cover it with a piece of paper to soften the light that it gives off and it will help get rid of those bright white spots on your TV when you take pics of it. ;)

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
jsiucho said:
Then dont hate on other ppls collection when urs doesnt even have a system u retard.. Just make sure u get a system 2 play your games once u reach 20. :kekeke:

PS Your getting owned by Corky by the way!!!
Yah 2, 2+4, that is 6 games i have, and i havent started collecting yet

PS: STFU N00B!

2Dfan

Formerly "Dreamer"
20 Year Member
Tralalalaa, I wanted to post something, but forgot what the thread was about, so yeah.

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
Jotarou said:
Tralalalaa, I wanted to post something, but forgot what the thread was about, so yeah.
Best post of the thread

Ajax

15 Year Member
So what constitutes a collection then?

I just got into MVS like a month ago and in a couple weeks, I think I will have a formidable collection, even though it will only consist of 7 games. Yeah, it only consists of 4 right now... hahaha. Is it quantity of titles or quality of titles? To me, it's quality. I had a person (who shall remain anonymous) trying to trade me like 8 not so good titles for my PSP! He claimed that it would be a good start to a collection because it was a bunch of games. So is it number of titles that determines how a collection is looked upon then?

stuffmonger

Baseball Star Hitter
Aaron D said:
So what constitutes a collection then?
I say two or more could be a collection... not a very good one, but it's a collection. I would definatelly call my gab or games a collection... 21 neo, 6 cps-2, 4 hyper 64, 16 pcbs, 1 naomi gdrom, 1 naomi cart, 5 functional cabs, 3 non-functional (yet) cabs

Ajax

15 Year Member
stuffmonger said:
I say two or more could be a collection... not a very good one, but it's a collection. I would definatelly call my gab or games a collection... 21 neo, 6 cps-2, 4 hyper 64, 16 pcbs, 1 naomi gdrom, 1 naomi cart, 5 functional cabs, 3 non-functional (yet) cabs

That is a pretty good collection. Way better than mine... I only have 4 games right now and 3 on the way, but all but 2 of them are awesome titles. And a candy cab. I'm new, but I think it's a solid start... and it's growing day by day!

stuffmonger

Baseball Star Hitter
Aaron D said:
That is a pretty good collection. Way better than mine... I only have 4 games right now and 3 on the way, but all but 2 of them are awesome titles. And a candy cab. I'm new, but I think it's a solid start... and it's growing day by day!
yeah... I have a few crap "filler" titles... but i also have some whoop assed ones... Honestly... it's just been more recently that I've been going for some of the more elitist games... last order I recieved last blade 2, samsho 4, kof98, pochi and nyaa kit, ikaruga, and mars matrix... some may not be all that pricey, but they're still all good titles.

SlaughterX

n00b
Nice, I've always wanted a Neo-Geo but buying the games I want would jsut be too expensive. And since most of them are released on other platforms anyway it really doesn't make much sense for me to try and keep up with you guys, but who knows, one day when I have the extra money laying around and I have completed all my other collections and done most of the other things I've wanted to do with my money I just might, though most of that stuff will probably be worth even more by the time I get into it. :oh_no:

I think I have the same TV stand as you, though I broke the glass one day playing the wapons quest mode in SC2 (I won't go into detail but you can guess what happened). It explodes real good :)

DIY

Loyal Neo-Disciple
SlaughterX said:
Nice, I've always wanted a Neo-Geo but buying the games I want would jsut be too expensive. And since most of them are released on other platforms anyway it really doesn't make much sense for me to try and keep up with you guys, but who knows, one day when I have the extra money laying around and I have completed all my other collections and done most of the other things I've wanted to do with my money I just might, though most of that stuff will probably be worth even more by the time I get into it. :oh_no:

I think I have the same TV stand as you, though I broke the glass one day playing the wapons quest mode in SC2 (I won't go into detail but you can guess what happened). It explodes real good :)

Have you ever thought about just collecting neo romz?

Ajax

15 Year Member
SlaughterX said:

Oh make not mistake... It's not extra money that I use to support my Neo habit. It's money that should be going to phone bills, credit cards, taking my girlfriend on dates, etc... Hahaha.

Ajax

15 Year Member
stuffmonger said:
yeah... I have a few crap "filler" titles... but i also have some whoop assed ones... Honestly... it's just been more recently that I've been going for some of the more elitist games... last order I recieved last blade 2, samsho 4, kof98, pochi and nyaa kit, ikaruga, and mars matrix... some may not be all that pricey, but they're still all good titles.

Hahaha, I was gonna actually call them "filler" titles but was afraid that somebody would cut me down...

The order that is coming to me will be a hard one to top, for me anyway. I'm still in a state of awe that these games are actually coming, so for the sake of jinxing their arrival, I cannot say what games they are. I think, so far, I've got a solid start at this MVS thing, and once the mystery games get here, I think it will be a decent collection by most any standards.

jsiucho

Sakura's Bank Manager
15 Year Member
soulthug said:
Yah 2, 2+4, that is 6 games i have, and i havent started collecting yet

PS: STFU N00B!

Im the noob,, lol I have much more than 6 games my dumb fuk friend.. So how u play with your 6 games,, hitting against each other like Hot Wheels :kekeke:

Listen NOOB you have no reason to crap on someones collection when yours doesnt even exist.

JS

Jonathan

"Corky"
Here I am again, with my collection, ready to play Samurai Shodown. I wear my glasses from time to time, as you can see.

CORK.jpg

Jonathan

"Corky"
Insaneclown said:
Nice collection but your missing one thing...a Slug game. Its a must in every collection. Go for it!!! :D
The one thing that I see that is TRULY a must in my collection is an American mint condition (or near) version of Viewpoint, box, cart and manual included.

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
Well, I sold my AES so you're one up on me there. Nice stuff! Out of everything though, I like your TV the best. I have an RCA mm32110 and love it! Not sure if you have the same hookups as me.....dual vga, component, front usb etc....but it looks just like mine. A bit lighter in color though. Looks good.