My apology to the community and some specific people

aluisi

Geese's Thug
As I am sure many of you are aware I have been absent for a long while here.

The past few years I have been battling some serious health issues along with family issues as well.

Back in 2010 I was diagnosed with a heart condition as well as reactive hypoglycemia. Its like the reverse version of Diabetes. If I take in to much sugar or carbs or what ever my pancreas dumps out a shit load of insulin and I almost pass out because my blood sugar is to low. The heart thing is called PVC's its a skipped beat that can cause a rapid beats and lead to worse stuff. I have been going through tests and lots of other things to get back on track. I am currently on shit loads of medications to slow the stuff down. I have some decent days and others I cant even get out of bed I feel so wiped out and fucked up.

I am sure there has been a picture of me posted around with me and a friend drinking. Well that was over a year again when shit was under control for the short time it was. I am trying to get back on my feet feel better and get the ball rolling again. It was never my intention to screw people over or not ship them items I own them.

Also back at the end of Feb i had a operation. That fucked me up and was stuck in bed for almost 3 weeks.

I have been a consistent person with my sales and build until all this stuff started happening. With all the issues comes lots of bills. I currently am 10's of thousands of dollars in dept.

I also the past month or more had a kid in the childrens hospital. That was a fun two weeks as well. My whole life the past few years has just seamed to crash down upon me. I lost my job in 2010 unemployment ran out as of may and I havent paid my rent for this month (July) and currently have $2 in my bank account. I have kids to feed and I have no idea of what I am going to do.

I am sure some bad things have been said about me and with be absent and not on here I deserve it for not letting every one know whats been going on. I am trying my hardest to get me feet back on the ground to get back up feeling better and back in the game so to speak.

I wanted to publicly apologize to RAZO and NeoEsZ. Razo I have owed him stuff for about two years now. Its about this time everything just came crashing down on me and I am trying my hardest to get motivated moving and to feel better to get him his stuff. Its just not simply shipping something out I have to mod and build something for him.

As for NeoEsZ I sold him my Hyper 64 board. Then I got stuck in the hospital lost internet for a long while heart issues came back in full force along with major panic attacks and I just couldnt get the motivation to even head to the post office to ship the board out. He asked for a refund and the second I get some cash I am sending it to him.

I am really sorry RAZO and NeoEsZ. It was never my intention nor did I purposely try to screw you guys over.

Razo and I have spoken on the phone many times and I am trying to get what I own him finished and shipped out to him. I am trying to find any cash at all to get the money for the shipping costs.

I might lose my internet today since I have paid my bill in months so if I dont respond to this thats why. but if I still have net I will be here to answer questions or what ever.

asher

Last edited:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
That sucks man, but shit happens. Hope you can drive through it.

Moose

Moose,
20 Year Member
It's a pretty good crew here. The most important thing is that your getting better, and that you decided to come back here and talk to everyone.

Best of luck to you!

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Yeah, the best possible thing you could have done was post back here so you let everyone know that you haven't fallen off the face of the earth. Hope things turn around for you, thanks for posting back.

Crush Roller

Rugal's Thug
You know sometimes we average joe`s think we are having a bad day but when you read something like that it really does kick you up the ass and make you realize that in fact your day was nothing and that there are people worse off somewhere,i hope everything gets better for you and seriously the only thing i can relate to in all that is the financial problem as here in UK i activated a DRO-(Debt Relief Order) in 2009 and made myself insolvent,the rest of the problems i cannot even comprehend.
Good Luck. :)

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
I've only been around here for a couple of years so I don't know you at all but I hope everything works out. It's good of you to come back and try to make right on a few things.

NeoEsZ

Camel Slug,
20 Year Member
Definitely no hard feelings here. I only posted the thread to try and contact a friend to contact you. You had mentioned going in for an operation around the time of the sale, so my thread was only an inquiry as to what was going on.

As far as I know, no "bad" things have been said about ya. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with you again in the future.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Hope you and your family get some better days soon. Hey, at least you're trying to make things right and at the end of all things that's what really counts.

NeoEsZ

Camel Slug,
20 Year Member
As I posted in the other thread, still haven't seen the money. Words are nice, but you can't accept money, not send the item and not send the money back. I didn't willingly donate. I like you a lot, but ya gotta send my dolla bills back to me.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Dude hasn't logged in since last August.

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
It comes down to why did he move the money from paypal to his bank, if he didn't think he could handle shipping/building. Just seems foolish and stupid on his part. The money already made it to his bank which is more of a pain to keep separate from his own funds. If he has all this stuff, why doesn't he ship you something you can sell to at least make your money back if he's too sick to build/modify something.

just plain silly.

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
You never know. He could be dead by now. Such conditions can get worse fast...

Maybe you could ask Razo? He seems closer.