MVS4 Sound issue

Karumakun

New Challenger
My 4 slot is losing sound after being idle with power on for an hour or longer. I thought it was a game select feature but once I select a game there's still no sound. After I power down and turn the cab back on, the sound is working again.

Now if I'm actively playing the cab for a couple of hours, there is no issue at all.

ack

Ninja Combat Warrior
15 Year Member
I would suggest cleaning your carts and cart slots. You may also want to try changing the ordering of the games. Certain combinations of games can cause sound issues. For example metal slug 2 followed by samurai shodown 4 will usually cause broken/no sound on samurai shodown 4.

Karumakun

New Challenger
I would suggest cleaning your carts and cart slots. You may also want to try changing the ordering of the games. Certain combinations of games can cause sound issues. For example metal slug 2 followed by samurai shodown 4 will usually cause broken/no sound on samurai shodown 4.
Interesting.... The cart order that was in there was Shock Trprs 2, MSx, SS3, puzzle bobble. I should remove the PB since it's a Burger Bootleg 😆

Karumakun

New Challenger
Took the Puzzle Bobble bootleg out of the rotation and ran it with Turf Master and the others carts for 3 hours with no issue.