MVS-x will be my first Neo Geo

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
I am not a real gamer. I actually want to play the sports titles first.

You're a real fucking mongoloid though.

Instead of buying a home system or consolized MVS and using a xxx-in-1 cart with access to all Neo Geo games you buy a $500 emulator hooked up to a shitty LCD screen with access to only 50 titles.

As for "sports titles first" enjoy not being able to play the best golf game on the console, Neo Turf Masters, not being able to play the best baseball game on the console BB Stars 2 and not being able to play the only basketball game on the system. I am sure you will have lots of fun with Football Frenzy though. Too bad Riding Hero isn't included, based on how dense you are I am sure you would be stoked for that one.

P.S. Nice job uploading an avatar pic that is rotated properly, Curly.

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
I imagine it will take that guy a month to do the amount of coke I did on Xmas eve.

Sounds like a wonderful environment for your kids. Their father coked out, punching holes into the trailers walls while he attempts to troll the Neo forums on Christmas Eve .

Maybe next year you'll finally OD and your kids will wake up to a dead dad Christmas Morning.

I am surprised how out of touch you Neo Geo guys are. Is this forum the only place you get your current events? There is an entire thread dedicated to the MVS-x right here on this website.

Maybe someday your dad will appologize for not being there when you were a child. Sorry you tried to fill the hole in your heart with video games and wearing your sisters underpants.

I realize that all of you trust fund kids are upset that Unico has made much of the Neo Geo library accessable to everyday folks. Maybe you could go back to fingering your uncles butthole. Then you can have something exclusive that brings you back to your childhood

Last edited:

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
sloth-goonies.jpg

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I realize that all of you trust fund kids are upset that Unico has made much of the Neo Geo library accessable to everyday folks. Maybe you could go back to fingering your uncles butthole. Then you can have something exclusive that brings you back to your childhood

sounds like something medina would say...

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member

Don't worry. You scared me, at least.

I wouldn't want to be around a coked-out, obese, excon. Id definitely be worried that my asshole would be reamed if you were around.

You are a hard cunt.

I definitely recommend Burning Fight for your collection. You get to be a tough guy ; vandalizing stores, beating people up and stabbing them. You even git yer dick sucked by a bum.

Doesn't that sound fun, crimey?

Last edited:
Don't worry. You scared me, at least.

I wouldn't want to be around a coked-out, obese, excon. Id definitely be worried that my asshole would be reamed if you were around.

You are a hard cunt.

I definitely recommend Burning Fight for your collection. You get to be a tough guy ; vandalizing stores, beating people up and stabbing them. You even git yer dick sucked by a bum.

Doesn't that sound fun, crimey?

Where I am from you are not a man until you have sex with another man against his will.