MvC2 and Capcom I/O Converter--- SOLD

Mulletron

Kabuki Klasher
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Thats right, Ladies and Gentleman, Boys and Girls... Gather round.. for the next Seven hours... Ending at 3AM PST... Marvel Vs. Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes Naomi Cart, and Capcom I/O Converter are only...

110$ Each

No joke. As long as I can get the paypal In by Tonight before 3AM... I'll ship it out the next morning. 3-5 Day shipping.

Even if you are SLIGHTLY interested, PM me, I may be able to get you a better deal.

Please folks... Its for a good cause. Just time is of the essence... Seriously.

Photo112.jpg

Also take a look at that Custom Jamma Ready 6 button Control Panel w/kick harness... I'll be willing to sell that for parts, as well as a Fully loaded power supply... Also, if you are local to Southern california... look into a Stand up Cabinet... 150$, Working 18 inch monitor, Decent JAMMA PCB game in it (Has Neo Geo Marquee, but sold Mobo and carts... sorry) and Working coin mechs and box.

Don't let this opportunity pass you by... The sooner you offer to buy it, the better deal I can give you.

Thanks once again!

Mulletron.

Last edited:

Mulletron

Kabuki Klasher
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Capcom I/O Converter - SOLD! 110$ to Great buyer - 300Wins. Thanks!

Keep em coming!

Mulletron.

Mulletron

Kabuki Klasher
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Marvel Vs. Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes - Rev A - Naomi Cartridge - 110$

SOLD!

300wins, Another spectacular buyer recieved this special opportunity and I even threw in the Kick Harness for free! But don't be discouraged. Lots of bitty items that you can name your price are for sale too! PM with an inquiry, or Wait for an update post.

Mulletron.

***EDIT***

Photo127.jpg

Being sent free of postage to a great buyer... 300wins.

Mulletron.

Last edited:

Mulletron

Kabuki Klasher
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Looks like the bulk of the sale is over... Thanks guys! Be sure to keep your eyes peeled for another great sale like this really soon.

Mulletron.