Mum Day

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Mother's Day. What are you doing together or did you get her? And, if your Mother is dead, RIP. I have to work late today, so, I just got mine a card and put money in it because I never know what to buy her. I used to make some kind of art for her every year, but, I don't want to create much of anything anymore.

And I award any woman that gives birth today a Dynamite Headdy secret bonus point!

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I wired $3,000 back home. Mom bought a John Deere lawnmower with it and had about $300 left over so she can spend it however she wants.

Quit being a faggot and make your mom some art. She's always liked that.

Reactions: wyo

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
When my pops got sick back in February, i went and bought a gold heart shaped locket for my mom. When you open it, it has a photo of my dad holding my mom. I also am having a flower delivery service come today to give her a bouquet of yellow flowers, because my pops always called her his yellow flower. I got her a mothers day card telling her how i feel about her being the greatest mom i could ever ask for. Tonight we are also having Chinese food which is one of her favorite comfort foods. Today is bittersweet, i wish my dad was by her side. He's having a procedure today so we cant visit till tomorrow.

To all of you guys, i wish your moms a very happy Mothers day. To those of you who have lost your moms, you have my deepest sympathies and my heart hurts for you. When you have a great parent and they pass, the emotional pain is ungodly and i dont wish that on my worst enemy.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
When my pops got sick back in February, i went and bought a gold heart shaped locket for my mom. When you open it, it has a photo of my dad holding my mom. I also am having a flower delivery service come today to give her a bouquet of yellow flowers, because my pops always called her his yellow flower. I got her a mothers day card telling her how i feel about her being the greatest mom i could ever ask for. Tonight we are also having Chinese food which is one of her favorite comfort foods. Today is bittersweet, i wish my dad was by her side. He's having a procedure today so we cant visit till tomorrow.

To all of you guys, i wish your moms a very happy Mothers day. To those of you who have lost your moms, you have my deepest sympathies and my heart hurts for you. When you have a great parent and they pass, the emotional pain is ungodly and i dont wish that on my worst enemy.
Shut the fuck up

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
I don't celebrate mothers day because I dnt have a mom because I'm a fucking badass

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
I made LoneSage’s mom waffles this morning. She better have the coffee ready before I mow some grass...

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
I made LoneSage’s mom waffles this morning. She better have the coffee ready before I mow some grass...
Yeah, and when you get inside, you're gonna stick your cock in her mouth!!!!

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Yeah, and when you get inside, you're gonna stick your cock in her mouth!!!!
If you don't eat yer meat, you can't have any pudding. How can you
have any pudding if you don't eat yer meat?"

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
My mom asked for a bunch of garden decorations. She was like, "FUCK YEAH, PORCELAIN TORTOISE ALL UP IN THIS MOTHERFUCKER"

Mai_Lover

Dodgeball Yakuza
I put together a kitchen island/cart for my mother. She's my life and when she's gone, I'm probably going to k*ll myself.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
My moms been dead a few years now, but we will definitely call the GF's mom and talk to her for a while tonight, and we mailed her a house plant. Other than that, I'm going hiking and then gettin shitty at the bar tonight. WOO!

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
A tiring back to back double mothers day at my place. The day is such a joke it isn't funny.

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
Called, sent a card and had flowers delivered.