Multiple SNK Dreamcast games for sale - Op... 60/40 is a Deuce_bag?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deuce

Death Before Dishonesty, Logic Above All,
EDITOR'S NOTE: DEUCE TRIED TO CASUALLY JUST LIVE HIS LIFE UNTIL A RABID UNKNOWN MEMBER, AND SELF DESCRIBED DONOR OF DEUCE'S ENTERED THE THREAD, DEMANDING RETRIBUTION, A REFUND, AND ATTENTION. THIS MEMBER, NIGHTWOLVE, HAS SINCE BEEN THE HAPLESS VICTIM OF PIZZA DELIVERIES, PIZZAS HE DID NOT WANT.

begins here

Time to liquidate some old systems, and the DC is the first to go.
IMG_20160720_195748.jpg

Apologies for the shitty pic, but I have a shitty phone. I can see about providing more detailed closeups for anyone interested.
  • Fatal Fury: Mark of the Wolves (US) - $80
  • Twinkle Star Sprites (Japan) - $60
  • The King of Fighters Dream Match 1999 (US) - $20
  • The King of Fighters '99 Evolution (Japan, w/spine card) - $20
  • The King of Fighters 2002 (Japan, w/spine card) - $35
  • The Last Blade 2 (Japan, w/spine card) - $50
  • Marvel vs Capcom 2 (Japan, w/spine card) - $25
  • Tech Romancer (US) - $60
  • Plasma Sword (US) - $50
  • Soul Reaver (US) - $20
  • Bleemcast-Metal Gear Solid - $25
  • Web Browser 2.0 - $5

All are in mint/like new condition, w/o creases in manuals, cracked cases, or any scratches on the discs. All are barely used.

I ship flat rate priority mail with signature confirmation, which averages about $10 on top of the asking price. Continental US buyers only, please. PM me if interested.

Attachments

• IMG_20160720_195748.jpg
    IMG_20160720_195748.jpg
    994.5 KB · Views: 851
Last edited:

Deuce

Eh, I just based the prices on the average I saw on eBay. Nothing is set in stone.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Fooq, I was going to sell my MOTW MVS for less than that!

Deuce

Seriously? What'd you put in? I tried "fatal fury dreamcast" and "mark of the wolves dreamcast" and saw much higher prices (or $50 for a bare disc).

capnd77

Marked Wolf
I searched Dreamcast Fatal Fury and sorted it by recent sales. Usually my approach whenever I'm trying to figure out how much to pay for an item.

Deuce

Aha. Good eye. I haven't done much with eBay in forever. Thanks for the info. I will update asking prices accordingly.

DracoBlade

Cham Cham's Banana
I'm new here in terms of posting so I understand if you're not comfortable parting with it to a newbie but I'm def interested in Tech Romancer. Granted unable to buy it till the second week of august when I have some ample cash flow. So unless it doesn't sell by then or you're willing to hold, some good games that any DC fan should have in their library at pretty fair prices! Here's my ebay feedback btw if you need some reassurance if your interested!

Also yeah I'm really surprised how expensive MOTW is now. I've had a copy for quite awhile and its a good port!

NightWolve

NEST Puppet
Jeff "Call-me-DeuceBag!" Nussbaum is a petty, bigoted, criminal scamming monster!!! FYI!!!

Carbumple.

In that spirit, BUMPITY BUMP BUMP!!!

HEY, HEY, look who's back, the resident NeoGeo cock-flasher who, if I'm not mistaken, rage-quit this forum years ago (left his cock-shot to always remember him by, though), vowed never to return (quote: "I will not be logging back in here again"), but shows up now in a nonchalant fashion to sell off unwanted goods with eBay as his pricing guide ?? Notice his alleged value to the "Death before Dishonesty" motto is a farce upon a closer look at his history, believe me, heh.

HEY MONSTER, UH, REMEMBER ME ?? PEEK-A-BOO, I STILL SEE YOU!!!

GIVE ME BACK MY $550! GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY, YOU PETTY, ROTTEN, VENGEFUL, BIGOTED, CRIMINAL MONSTER!!! YOU DISGUSTING CHEAT!!!

YOU HEAR ME ???

Sorry, but NO, you don't get to ignore away the people that you criminally stepped-on/exploited/abused/cheated in life!!!!

I want my money back, monster, and I'm NOT interested in listening to the warped, demented, delusional "reality distortion field" that you've apparently been operating under for all these years where first it's "Cry me a river." and then it's, "I did nothing wrong, I owe nothing to nobody!" You and Tom Lipschultz DID EVERYTHING wrong (and deliberately so!) when it comes to your secret, disgusting, criminal dealings with X.X.XSEED Games ensuring I'd be cheated every step of the way and for every past project!!!

You seem to think the passage of time in years affords you some arbitrary statute of limitations, some self-serving escape clause in not having to answer for your crimes because you kept quiet as long as possible (a stretch of 3 years initially)! Not to me it does, monster! Not in my book!

I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!! YOU HEAR ME ???

I don't care about time, it's utterly irrelevant; you were told to return my money years ago given that you criminally, commercially profited off of my back, my ~5 years of life dedicated to Ys translation projects, my IP, my technical ideas, my translation software, my regrettable recruitment practices, etc. my THOUSANDS OF FREE IT WORK HOURS done as a fan!!!!!!!!

In other words, you abused/exploited/profited from a paperless fan partnership/organization that spanned ~5 years and ONLY existed because you were NOT a proxy to a corporation (so I NEVER would've done free work hours for you if that were the case back then!), and then effectively pretended with Tom @ XSEED there never was a partnership, that you could somehow cheat everybody else in the project "fair'n'square" by playing a typing game, and not analyzing the situation under work hours, along with simple decency, common sense!!!!!

The truth is that you criminals wanted to have it both ways, snatch the translations that were produced from a fan partnership, but declare me persona-non-grata hiding behind forum drama that Tom caused on ALOY and the drama from 3 years back when the Felghana patch was leaked... That "drama" apparently gave you monsters the justification to just keep on cheating me, if there were hypothetically 20 projects among us, you monsters just would've kept going, cheating me again and again every step of the way and hiding by "mean words" spoken over the Internet in past posts...

Very very weak if you ask me, monster, very weak!!! The truth is, Mr. Criminal, in using my Translation Station software one last time for commercial purposes/profit WITHOUT a license on behalf of a commercial entity/company/corporation, you BROKE THE LETTER OF THE LAW again in conspiracy given the secrecy, YOU AND XSEED, but you monsters didn't give a rat's ass and unless I pursued it legally, you knew you could get away with it!!! I don't care that you think just because it was used to export your writing, I got cheated "fair'n'square" - no, the only reason you had ANY English text in your criminal hands was because you relied on MY past work hours, hence the partnership!

You're just a greedy little criminal monster that self-servingly wanted to pocket 100% corporate profit AND credit off my back, my sacrifices, etc. Mr. 40%/60% royalty split agreement when it suited you into tricking me into working with you one last time for Ys Origin, but Mr. 100% for you, and 0% for EVERYBODY ELSE when NOBODY was looking! Interesting math there, monster, very interesting! Of course Tom had a lot to do with it, Tom who lectured me about not profiting from somebody else's software without a license, but then became a super-duper fan of it when it was helping you to profit off of my commercially unlicensed software! Yours and his criminal hypocrisy knows NO bounds!!! You're NOT gonna just "ignore me away," and this is NOT going to end with yours and Tom's prescribed outcome, I promise you that!

BTW, Mr. Death-before-Dishonesty here years ago assured me that he had hired a lawyer to defend against "libel," but he never pointed out what exactly I said that was false, and neither did I ever hear from his "lawyer." As he has refused to return my $550 for years now, it's fair to say he never wanted to instead hand that off (and more) to some "lawyer." He's just good at dishonesty when it suits his criminal purposes, that's all, which at that time was to intimidate me into deleting all references to him... He's not very free-speechy when the subject is him and his past criminal actions (NEVER let this troll lecture you about censorship!!!)...

If you care to read a bit more on his criminality with this disgraceful videogame publisher known as "XSEED Games", you can find a competent summary here:

https://www.facebook.com/boycottxseed/posts/496140430505456

Anyway, FYI to anybody else, I would NOT do business with this criminal scammer IN ANY WAY... Just at a moral level, to help put money in this criminal cheats' pocket would be wrong!! He rage-quit this forum years ago, he found you "boring" (well after leaving his cock-shot behind here), but he returns now to sell off his crap at eBay pricing... That speaks for itself on many levels even if you're tempted. BUYER BEWARE!!!

P.S.

GIVE ME BACK MY $550, YOU DISGUSTING, CRIMINAL CHEAT!!! NOBODY WOULD'VE GIVEN YOU A DAMN THING, NOT TRANSLATION SOFTWARE, DUMPS, OR A DONATION HAD THEY KNOWN THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER! GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY!!!!

Oh yes, your sister apologized on behalf of your criminality, so at least somebody else besides Chantel knows about it:

http://www.ysutopia.net/forums/index.php?topic=451

Last edited:

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
that is the funniest most impassioned plea for a refund i may have ever read. i am going to alter it slightly to be more generic and then copypaste it as yelp reviews for shitty restaurants

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
What's the beef?...

I'd like cliff notes plz... make them snappy and clear...

xROTx

PS. OK... I read it... I assume this is the case... Deuce profited from yours (and other volunteers) work Nightwolve and he promised you some sort of 60/40 split..

He sold the stuff of XXXXXXXXSeed... and you got nothing...

WELL... Next time... I'd prefer a less waffling post...

NightWolve

NEST Puppet
What's the beef?...

I'd like cliff notes plz... make them snappy and clear...
The cliff notes version was already shared here: https://www.facebook.com/boycottxseed/posts/496140430505456

That lays it down pretty well although there's much detail if one cares to dig further. Best I can do.

PS. OK... I read it... I assume this is the case... Deuce profited from yours (and other volunteers) work Nightwolve and he promised you some sort of 60/40 split..

He sold the stuff of XXXXXXXXSeed... and you got nothing...

Almost, the 40/60% royalty split was HIS demand of me way before the unexpected once-in-a-lifetime commercialization opportunity with XSEED Games ever occurred... That's what he wanted out of me on the last Ys project we worked together on IF I tried to make the software payware. We agreed on 75/25% ultimately, but he was angry I didn't immediately agree to 40/60%.

Some time after a year, he was angered further I didn't continue work fast enough for him I guess, and he decided to double-cross me with Tom Lipschultz's programmer. Tom would go on to be hired by XSEED and orchestrate these criminal deals just a few years later given his hate for me. So, both criminals had established a conspiratorial pact before Tom got hired by XSEED.

The reason I pointed the 40/60 thing out is because of his criminal hypocrisy before and after XSEED. Before XSEED, the value of our partnership he placed was 40/60% persuasively arguing that "one can't happen without the other," after XSEED secretly contacted him, he just took 100% corporate profit and credit all for himself, said f*ck everybody else in said Ys projects, pretended I wasn't there anymore, ran off, disappeared for ~3 years, played stupid about it ever since... He became a 100% for himself kinda guy when he could get away with it, and 0% for everybody else, EVEN in the face of a rare opportunity at commercialization... You get the picture!

So with the XSEED thing, he just disappeared, retroactively profited off of my translation software, and whatever free IT work hours that were done as a fan in the past, which of course I NEVER would've done at the time if he was a proxy to a corporation in some way OR could become one and cheat me 100%! He thusly abused, exploited, unjustly profited from everything that was done to make those translations possible, AND he made sure not once, but twice, that I wouldn't even be credited in the Ys games in question...

He made sure, TWICE, that I would be cheated even when I almost solved the problem with the company after calling Ken Berry, who was XSEED's director of publishing at the time! Both he and Tom said everything possible to deny me any corrective justice in the situation, to the point where Ken was questioning me if I had a Paypal icon on my website (when Deuce also had a website once WITH a Paypal icon on it)...

But yeah, that's WHO this petty, vengeful monster is (who lectured ME about "vendettas"), and make no mistake about it, he IS a monster! I dumped 5 years of my life into those Ys projects, and it basically went towards helping some petty, cock-flashing weirdo get credited on officially published videogames off my back, sacrifices, dedication, translation software, etc.

The "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde" routine should fool nobody by now! He acted fairly normal with me for ~8 years too, and I was totally surprised when I learned he posted a cock-shot here... And that was after fully discovering all the criminal shenanigans that he was capable of with this XSEED outfit...

Most any of his criminal defenders "claim" he who types the English text "owns" it, becoming some "master 100% owner" and can treat everybody else in the project as throwaway "slaves" who don't matter, don't have to be credited, included, much less paid; that translators generally have the prerogative to f*ck over programmers who merely acted as "text delivery boys" of Japanese text/images... This is the nonsense that I've had to read by people like Tom from XSEED Games and any of the shills that have defended it...

But when it comes to DeuceBag, he's deliberately avoided ever defending his disgusting self. He will mainly delete block, and block delete me, etc. aside from a few recent declarative "proclamations" that "I did nothing wrong, I owe you nothing, suck it up, move on!" No meaningful explanation by the monster himself has ever been written. He's essentially mostly let Tom do all of the talking, and Tom has a big mouth, so he's always more than happy to run it.

EDIT: Oh right, he's also made clear he intends to keep every last penny of that $550 I donated to him in 2007 which stands as one of the greatest, incompetent mistakes in my life, besides recruiting him to translate for me when I started the "Ys I & II Complete" fan translation project... That is a big sticking point for me because of everything mentioned above and why I posted here. If I had known what his greedy, self-serving criminal views were on what should happen with a commercialization opportunity like XSEED, of course, I and anybody else, would've kicked him to the curb on the spot! Problem is the bastard would've lied anyway if the subject ever came up... There really was no way to protect yourself here except to work with loyal, trustworthy people who don't specialize in back-stabbing shenanigans. And weird thing, this monster manipulatively claims in his profiles that he's "ferociously loyal to friends, and expects loyalty in return" and that he doesn't tell lies, all of which is ridiculously false, and must be some kind of sarcastic, farcical joke on his part I figure...

Last edited:

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
In that spirit, BUMPITY BUMP BUMP!!!

HEY, HEY, look who's back, the resident NeoGeo cock-flasher who, if I'm not mistaken, rage-quit this forum years ago (left his cock-shot to always remember him by, though), vowed never to return (quote: "I will not be logging back in here again"), but shows up now in a nonchalant fashion to sell off unwanted goods with eBay as his pricing guide ?? Notice his alleged value to the "Death before Dishonesty" motto is a farce upon a closer look at his history, believe me, heh.

HEY MONSTER, UH, REMEMBER ME ?? PEEK-A-BOO, I STILL SEE YOU!!!

GIVE ME BACK MY $550! GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY, YOU PETTY, ROTTEN, VENGEFUL, BIGOTED, CRIMINAL MONSTER!!! YOU DISGUSTING CHEAT!!!

YOU HEAR ME ???

Sorry, but NO, you don't get to ignore away the people that you criminally stepped-on/exploited/abused/cheated in life!!!!

I want my money back, monster, and I'm NOT interested in listening to the warped, demented, delusional "reality distortion field" that you've apparently been operating under for all these years where first it's "Cry me a river." and then it's, "I did nothing wrong, I owe nothing to nobody!" You and Tom Lipschultz DID EVERYTHING wrong (and deliberately so!) when it comes to your secret, disgusting, criminal dealings with X.X.XSEED Games ensuring I'd be cheated every step of the way and for every past project!!!

You seem to think the passage of time in years affords you some arbitrary statute of limitations, some self-serving escape clause in not having to answer for your crimes because you kept quiet as long as possible (a stretch of 3 years initially)! Not to me it does, monster! Not in my book!

I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!! YOU HEAR ME ???

I don't care about time, it's utterly irrelevant; you were told to return my money years ago given that you criminally, commercially profited off of my back, my ~5 years of life dedicated to Ys translation projects, my IP, my technical ideas, my translation software, my regrettable recruitment practices, etc. my THOUSANDS OF FREE IT WORK HOURS done as a fan!!!!!!!!

In other words, you abused/exploited/profited from a paperless fan partnership/organization that spanned ~5 years and ONLY existed because you were NOT a proxy to a corporation (so I NEVER would've done free work hours for you if that were the case back then!), and then effectively pretended with Tom @ XSEED there never was a partnership, that you could somehow cheat everybody else in the project "fair'n'square" by playing a typing game, and not analyzing the situation under work hours, along with simple decency, common sense!!!!!

The truth is that you criminals wanted to have it both ways, snatch the translations that were produced from a fan partnership, but declare me persona-non-grata hiding behind forum drama that Tom caused on ALOY and the drama from 3 years back when the Felghana patch was leaked... That "drama" apparently gave you monsters the justification to just keep on cheating me, if there were hypothetically 20 projects among us, you monsters just would've kept going, cheating me again and again every step of the way and hiding by "mean words" spoken over the Internet in past posts...

Very very weak if you ask me, monster, very weak!!! The truth is, Mr. Criminal, in using my Translation Station software one last time for commercial purposes/profit WITHOUT a license on behalf of a commercial entity/company/corporation, you BROKE THE LETTER OF THE LAW again in conspiracy given the secrecy, YOU AND XSEED, but you monsters didn't give a rat's ass and unless I pursued it legally, you knew you could get away with it!!! I don't care that you think just because it was used to export your writing, I got cheated "fair'n'square" - no, the only reason you had ANY English text in your criminal hands was because you relied on MY past work hours, hence the partnership!

You're just a greedy little criminal monster that self-servingly wanted to pocket 100% corporate profit AND credit off my back, my sacrifices, etc. Mr. 40%/60% royalty split agreement when it suited you into tricking me into working with you one last time for Ys Origin, but Mr. 100% for you, and 0% for EVERYBODY ELSE when NOBODY was looking! Interesting math there, monster, very interesting! Of course Tom had a lot to do with it, Tom who lectured me about not profiting from somebody else's software without a license, but then became a super-duper fan of it when it was helping you to profit off of my commercially unlicensed software! Yours and his criminal hypocrisy knows NO bounds!!! You're NOT gonna just "ignore me away," and this is NOT going to end with yours and Tom's prescribed outcome, I promise you that!

BTW, Mr. Death-before-Dishonesty here years ago assured me that he had hired a lawyer to defend against "libel," but he never pointed out what exactly I said that was false, and neither did I ever hear from his "lawyer." As he has refused to return my $550 for years now, it's fair to say he never wanted to instead hand that off (and more) to some "lawyer." He's just good at dishonesty when it suits his criminal purposes, that's all, which at that time was to intimidate me into deleting all references to him... He's not very free-speechy when the subject is him and his past criminal actions (NEVER let this troll lecture you about censorship!!!)...

If you care to read a bit more on his criminality with this disgraceful videogame publisher known as "XSEED Games", you can find a competent summary here:

https://www.facebook.com/boycottxseed/posts/496140430505456

Anyway, FYI to anybody else, I would NOT do business with this criminal scammer IN ANY WAY... Just at a moral level, to help put money in this criminal cheats' pocket would be wrong!! He rage-quit this forum years ago, he found you "boring" (well after leaving his cock-shot behind here), but he returns now to sell off his crap at eBay pricing... That speaks for itself on many levels even if you're tempted. BUYER BEWARE!!!

P.S.

GIVE ME BACK MY $550, YOU DISGUSTING, CRIMINAL CHEAT!!! NOBODY WOULD'VE GIVEN YOU A DAMN THING, NOT TRANSLATION SOFTWARE, DUMPS, OR A DONATION HAD THEY KNOWN THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER! GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY!!!!

Oh yes, your sister apologized on behalf of your criminality, so at least somebody else besides Chantel knows about it:

http://www.ysutopia.net/forums/index.php?topic=451

The cliff notes version was already shared here: https://www.facebook.com/boycottxseed/posts/496140430505456

That lays it down pretty well although there's much detail if one cares to dig further. Best I can do.

Almost, the 40/60% royalty split was HIS demand of me way before the unexpected once-in-a-lifetime commercialization opportunity with XSEED Games ever occurred... That's what he wanted out of me on the last Ys project we worked together on IF I tried to make the software payware. We agreed on 75/25% ultimately, but he was angry I didn't immediately agree to 40/60%.

Some time after a year, he was angered further I didn't continue work fast enough for him I guess, and he decided to double-cross me with Tom Lipschultz's programmer. Tom would go on to be hired by XSEED and orchestrate these criminal deals just a few years later given his hate for me. So, both criminals had established a conspiratorial pact before Tom got hired by XSEED.

The reason I pointed the 40/60 thing out is because of his criminal hypocrisy before and after XSEED. Before XSEED, the value of our partnership he placed was 40/60% persuasively arguing that "one can't happen without the other," after XSEED secretly contacted him, he just took 100% corporate profit and credit all for himself, said f*ck everybody else in said Ys projects, pretended I wasn't there anymore, ran off, disappeared for ~3 years, played stupid about it ever since... He became a 100% for himself kinda guy when he could get away with it, and 0% for everybody else, EVEN in the face of a rare opportunity at commercialization... You get the picture!

So with the XSEED thing, he just disappeared, retroactively profited off of my translation software, and whatever free IT work hours that were done as a fan in the past, which of course I NEVER would've done at the time if he was a proxy to a corporation in some way OR could become one and cheat me 100%! He thusly abused, exploited, unjustly profited from everything that was done to make those translations possible, AND he made sure not once, but twice, that I wouldn't even be credited in the Ys games in question...

He made sure, TWICE, that I would be cheated even when I almost solved the problem with the company after calling Ken Berry, who was XSEED's director of publishing at the time! Both he and Tom said everything possible to deny me any corrective justice in the situation, to the point where Ken was questioning me if I had a Paypal icon on my website (when Deuce also had a website once WITH a Paypal icon on it)...

But yeah, that's WHO this petty, vengeful monster is (who lectured ME about "vendettas"), and make no mistake about it, he IS a monster! I dumped 5 years of my life into those Ys projects, and it basically went towards helping some petty, cock-flashing weirdo get credited on officially published videogames off my back, sacrifices, dedication, translation software, etc.

The "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde" routine should fool nobody by now! He acted fairly normal with me for ~8 years too, and I was totally surprised when I learned he posted a cock-shot here... And that was after fully discovering all the criminal shenanigans that he was capable of with this XSEED outfit...

Most any of his criminal defenders "claim" he who types the English text "owns" it, becoming some "master 100% owner" and can treat everybody else in the project as throwaway "slaves" who don't matter, don't have to be credited, included, much less paid; that translators generally have the prerogative to f*ck over programmers who merely acted as "text delivery boys" of Japanese text/images... This is the nonsense that I've had to read by people like Tom from XSEED Games and any of the shills that have defended it...

But when it comes to DeuceBag, he's deliberately avoided ever defending his disgusting self. He will mainly delete block, and block delete me, etc. aside from a few recent declarative "proclamations" that "I did nothing wrong, I owe you nothing, suck it up, move on!" No meaningful explanation by the monster himself has ever been written. He's essentially mostly let Tom do all of the talking, and Tom has a big mouth, so he's always more than happy to run it.

EDIT: Oh right, he's also made clear he intends to keep every last penny of that $550 I donated to him in 2007 which stands as one of the greatest, incompetent mistakes in my life, besides recruiting him to translate for me when I started the "Ys I & II Complete" fan translation project... That is a big sticking point for me because of everything mentioned above and why I posted here. If I had known what his greedy, self-serving criminal views were on what should happen with a commercialization opportunity like XSEED, of course, I and anybody else, would've kicked him to the curb on the spot! Problem is the bastard would've lied anyway if the subject ever came up... There really was no way to protect yourself here except to work with loyal, trustworthy people who don't specialize in back-stabbing shenanigans. And weird thing, this monster manipulatively claims in his profiles that he's "ferociously loyal to friends, and expects loyalty in return" and that he doesn't tell lies, all of which is ridiculously false, and must be some kind of sarcastic, farcical joke on his part I figure...
eQrDE54.jpg

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
This is why I couldn't do jury duty.

L_A_G

n00b
Deuce definitely does seem like a scumbag asshole, but I'm not sure if this is really the place to make that clear to everyone...

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Deuce definitely does seem like a scumbag asshole, but I'm not sure if this is really the place to make that clear to everyone...

Hell no, It's been ages since I've seen this kind of entertainment here. Let it ride.....

NightWolve

NEST Puppet

Problem is, there's little recourse with him as he'll delete block, block delete, etc. in other settings (e.g. email) as mentioned when told to refund the $550 I shouldn't have given him! He has to be trolled where possible, where he can't ignore/delete. If I risk the ire of a mod, so be it.

That he's a scumbag asshole is not something you have to take my word for, he was telling the truth the time when he said so himself here:
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...-Member-2010&p=3095957&viewfull=1#post3095957
I'm not, in most cases, what anyone would call a "nice person." I'm severely misanthropic, and extremely arrogant. I am a self-involved asshole
He doesn't get to cry "libel" when you call him an arrogant asshole when the evidence is his own admission beyond exposing his criminal sneak/cheat operations with XSEED Games...

I basically enabled/subsidized this callous, cock-flashing, criminal cunt with thousands of free IT work hours and stupidly donated $550 to him as well, so then he could export the fan translations our teamwork produced to a corporation, collect 100% profit/credit, and then his "exit strategy" with me thereafter was to hide out, sit quietly for ~3 years, with no further direct communication to me after ~8 years of pretending to be a friend (yet he always had contempt for me being a bigot, I just didn't see it until it was too late), and ~5 years of working together on said projects.

I'd surely get banned if I truly uncensored myself and exposed the level of disgust that I have for this monster! Anybody that ever works on a fan project again with this guy is a damned fool, I can only hope all the reporting that I've done so far, my site included, has been sufficient warning to others not to get involved with him in any way!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.