MiSTer FPGA stuff...one thread to rule them all from now on!

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member

ignore the thumbnail...I had an oopsie...but youll know whats coming so lol

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
X68k vid was real nice ✌️ Looking forward to trying the core out.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Good video. Can't figure out how to setup this core for the life of me. I have everything needed but I guess it's not as simple as just dropping the rbf and rom file like the others. Ohh well no biggie.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Good video. Can't figure out how to setup this core for the life of me. I have everything needed but I guess it's not as simple as just dropping the rbf and rom file like the others. Ohh well no biggie.
it should be. RBF in the folder where the rest live and boot rom per the directions. Maybe you got a bad rom?

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Yea, tried again and same results. My core doesn't look like yours. It doesn't show a option to select a game. . There is a tutorial on youtube but it's from 2020. The core I have still uses a 2nd sd card and even with that I still can't load games. I changed the rom file to boot.rom in games folder put the most recent rbf in computer folder and still doesn't load any games.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Yea, tried again and same results. My core doesn't look like yours. It doesn't show a option to select a game. . There is a tutorial on youtube but it's from 2020. The core I have still uses a 2nd sd card and even with that I still can't load games. I changed the rom file to boot.rom in games folder put the most recent rbf in computer folder and still doesn't load any games.
I will look at my file structure today and see. But message me, I will send you the boot.rom I used. Everything can be sensitive to bad checksums I believe

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Jotego announced he's working on mortal Kombat, and plans to tackle IGS PGM, and CPS-III after that.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Jotego announced he's working on mortal Kombat, and plans to tackle IGS PGM, and CPS-III after that.
Nice. I missed that. Been SLAMMED with work lately. PGM is gonna be great.