Most sexy female fighter!

Who is the most sexy female fighter?

• Total voters

lone_REBEL

Armored Scrum Object
Well I was playing KOF-99 just to show to a VF-2 lover, how good is the KOF series. I had random players. When I played as Leona and then as Whip, my very straightforward friend said "Boy I'd be masturbating tonight!"

So I wanna know was my friend right or wrong. Just tell me the most sexy female fighter of the KOF series (and if outside it, should be Capcom)

Capt. Takehiko

Crossed Swords Squire
lone_REBEL said:
Well I was playing KOF-99 just to show to a VF-2 lover, how good is the KOF series. I had random players. When I played as Leona and then as Whip, my very straightforward friend said "Boy I'd be masturbating tonight!"

Sounds like a loser.

Vincere

No longer Tristesse
Voted other.

Rose (SF Zero series) gets my vote. I love her style and figure, really.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Mai is the hottest ever... I love the way her ass jiggles when she does low kicks! :drool_2:

neo>all

Super nO0b
ki_atsushi said:
Mai is the hottest ever... I love the way her ass jiggles when she does low kicks! :drool_2:

I never saw that, do you have a special hacked version :kekeke:

J.Vu

n00b
It's gotta be Shermie.... Look at the way she moves man LOL..... I wouldnt mind her wrapping those legs around me LOLLLLL.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
neo>all said:
I never saw that, do you have a special hacked version :kekeke:

No, on king of Fighters '98, just have Mai duck and use a fierce kick. Watch her ass closely, and you'll notice that it really does jiggle!

neo>all

Super nO0b
ki_atsushi said:
No, on king of Fighters '98, just have Mai duck and use a fierce kick. Watch her ass closely, and you'll notice that it really does jiggle!

ooooh, you're right!!!11 those pixels make me so horny

G-Product

Benimaru's Hairdresser
Where's Morrigan? Lilith? Felicia? Huh? Never any love for the Darkstalkers I swear!

krakov

Armored Scrum Object
bah... voted Angel for some reason. But i just figured Vanessa is numba wahn. :(

Pocketgamer

Ukyo's Doctor
15 Year Member
Mai mmm...

Me Love the way Mai's missiles jiggle they are an instant eye catcher! :drool_2: