More Cave on the Smitch

KGRAMR

Another Striker
I don't know if you guys have checked out but Live Wire recently made a post on Twitter as to which other Cave game should be ported to Switch? The post is in Japanese, of course, but people have brought up pretty good to downright excellent suggestions :)

Last edited:

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
EU has a review up for death smiles with this collection it sounds like the input delay isn't as bad compare to the cotton one.
[video]

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
EU has a review up for death smiles with this collection it sounds like the input delay isn't as bad compare to the cotton one.
[video]
Saw this last night, k already have DS1 on 360 but getting both games and DLC isn't a bad deal

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Great that it is i never bother with the slg release given after my last try to order with slg went sour with them.Still i wonder what the next cave release will be by live wire for switch.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Well it's not cave but live wire just did a port of radiant silvergun for switch.

ggallegos1

10 Year Member
Is it even on the eShop? I can't find it on there

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
It will return here:

Currently, the Radiant Silvergun is not available for purchase in North America. We will respond immediately. We will let you know when it becomes available for purchase.

Buy it in Europe if it doesn't return:

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
It will return here:

Currently, the Radiant Silvergun is not available for purchase in North America. We will respond immediately. We will let you know when it becomes available for purchase.

Buy it in Europe if it doesn't return:
What is going with it's release for na !? It shows up then vanish !?

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
Pretty sure it's just licensing trolling. Someone filled a claim but it's likely to return.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
LRG to give radiant silvergun a physical release.

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member

Holy shit. The LE comes with a fake US Saturn case. We have reached peak collectard…dreaming about extra shitty fake export packaging that might have been.

ggallegos1

10 Year Member
The issue i have with these collectors editions is it gives you three cases for the actual game, all taking up more room than the actual game case. It doesn't make sense to me

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
The issue i have with these collectors editions is it gives you three cases for the actual game, all taking up more room than the actual game case. It doesn't make sense to me
Right,most of the time i pass on the collectors edition and just buy the regular edition if i do buy from lrg.The last time i did order from them was for espgulda II and dodonpachi resurrection and i did the same pass on there collectors editions.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Holy shit. The LE comes with a fake US Saturn case. We have reached peak collectard…dreaming about extra shitty fake export packaging that might have been.
Often the case with lrg collector editions overpriced and take up way to much space.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Gonna stick with the original Saturn game myself. Suppose it's good news for those who don't have an original Saturn and don't want to pay the eBay price for the game either.

As for Cave... it's about time we got an M2 port of Ibara to Switch / PS4.

man9child

Rugal's Thug
RSG is good on the switch. Once I got over the controls and found something that worked, I found the game kind of perfect for portable mode.

Man, I would love a port of Ibara. That's the board I regret letting go of the most. The PS2 version is so hard to look at and decipher bullets for me.