More Cave on the Smitch

Raph4

Retrogoobing Newscaster
10 Year Member
No, you can import JP game and use it on your US or EU console system.

But if game have online features, generally you can't use these outside Japan country (scoring... and other).
And it's the same for DLC, you need JP account.

KGRAMR

Another Striker
So, when's Ketsui coming out? And i'm not talking about the G-Mode version but the OG one? Would be cool if it had the modes from the DS version...

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
This came out a couple days ago. I grabbed it this morning and played a credit. It’s been a long time since I last played it, but it seems great. Go scoop. I can only expect they’ll keep the quality ports rolling if the response is decent.

gray117

Crazed MVS Addict
15 Year Member
So, when's Ketsui coming out? And i'm not talking about the G-Mode version but the OG one? Would be cool if it had the modes from the DS version...
Depends who's doing things; I think ketsui + doj (proper) rights are a little tied up with 5pb/Arika when it comes to console ports ... which kinda kills me since those are probably my two favourite... I wish we'd see ibara (+ kuro) - but I assume since they skipped the 360 gen there's something up rights wise there too...

Raph4

Retrogoobing Newscaster
10 Year Member

Games includes :
3 titles × series 3 versions at once
"Death Smiles"..."Arcade" "Ver.1.1" "Normal"
"Death Smiles Mega Black Label"..."Arcade" "Ver.1.1" "Normal"
"Death Smiles IIX: Merry Christmas of the Makai"..."Arcade", "IIX", "Arrangement"

And one other Special Edition LIMITED can be pre-order here too :

「LOVE MAX EDITION」
BEEP SHOP ONLINE EXCLUSIVE
BONUS : SPECIAL "ARCADE PCB STYLE" BOX

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
This came out a couple days ago. I grabbed it this morning and played a credit. It’s been a long time since I last played it, but it seems great. Go scoop. I can only expect they’ll keep the quality ports rolling if the response is decent.
How did you find it on the switch eShop? I swear I'm inputting every variety of espgaluda in and nothing pops up

Ajax

15 Year Member
I don’t recall searching anything other than just “Espgaluda.” You could also try searching for “Live Wire,” which is the publisher, and I imagine it would show up.

Also, if you’re logged in on your PC or phone, you can buy from the product page and it will automatically download to your switch:

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
What's the consensus on this version of the game?

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
It's the Xbox 360 port just like the Steam version. Same lag (3 frames) like the 360 version. Go for it.
If it's not any worse than the 360 then it's fine by me. I'm not a competitive player and I don't notice 3 frames

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
arcade-ce-bundle.png

Ajax

15 Year Member
That arcade cabinet looking thing looks beyond fucking hilarious and awful, wow.

Cool that they're doing a physical version of Mushi though.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
It's the Xbox 360 port just like the Steam version. Same lag (3 frames) like the 360 version. Go for it.
Cool - thanks. I already have it the 360 one complete, so I'll just get the digital version.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
I just don’t see that arcade cab being practical to use in any way can you really use the switch thumb stick playing a bullet hell shooter like that as far as it sitting down and not in your hands? I mean obviously you can take it out.

KGRAMR

Another Striker
Let's hope that more Cave arcade games are ported by Live Wire to the Switch. I'm really looking forward to either Ketsui, OG DoDonPachi (hell, throw in the ludicrously-rare Campaign Version alongside it), Dangun Feveron or Ibara.