MOAR FREE SHIT: Thrash Rally / Rally Chase CD (Chinese edition)

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Rating - 100%
120   0   0
Now I'mma break it down just to tell a little story, straight out the box from the grail category. A few years ago I scooped a CDZ on EBay, shit was mint as fuck, guy bought it from the Neostore BITD. PROVENANCE. Did he buy any SSDs? I don't know. It included a bunch of shit ass games like Savage Reign and also a bootleg copy of Rally Chase. Which was the only worthwhile game in the bundle. Buncha bullshit fighting games. When I found out this piece was a Chinaman edition I emailed this fool. Luckily he refunded me some cash, weak ass buster didn't realize it was teh boot. Silver disc and full manual. Honest mistake other than the lulz karou cam printing on the CD itself. It looks like shit. What the hell was the Chinaman doing, printing that from a JPEG? Motherfucker needs to be using TIFF files, the faces look all damn computery and pixellated.

iU0EDLY.jpg

I'll open this to International peeps, but be warned I'll be using a bubble mailer. I'll pack it well, but no promises. And the game is free anyway, so what the fuck do you care? To enter, post a photo of the shittiest game you own.

Spoiler:
I already know some smart ass is gonna post an N64 cart thinking he's funny.

Or the worst condition game. Or a photo of something you ate from the Taco Bell dollar menu. Shittiest photo wins. Run it through iMovie or Final Cut, whatever you idiots do over here. Or if I can't decide who has the shittiest, most worthless piece of trash in their collection it'll be random.

Damulta

Armored Scrum Object
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd like to enter on behalf of Wyo. Please Pm him if I win.

15257439248971174532440.jpg

3rdStrikeMike

Dodgeball Yakuza
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I want to enter on behalf of Simple Troll. Here are my potato cam GRAILZZZZ. Take your pick.
Shaq Fu is sealed BTW and includes the rap CD. Just waiting to get it graded. Screenshot_20180509-115503.jpg

cat

It's Time Us Welsh, Stood on our own 2 feet, WEL_S
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No interest in the free shit, but i can't resist posting pics of shitty games up.

2lo43mp.jpg

Possibly...no definately the worse "shooter" i've played on a 32 bit console, coded by the hands of satan himself an absolute abomination of a game.

25s699h.jpg

My daughters trilogy of terror from back in her toddler day's, daddy kept them for posterity.
Anyone fancy any of these bad boy grails i am open to offers, new members especially welcome i'll cut you a sweet deal.

cat

It's Time Us Welsh, Stood on our own 2 feet, WEL_S
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Titus, a sure sign of quality, that robocop game they did was something else.