MISTer FPGA?

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Does anyone know if the NeoGeo MRA thing was completed/released? Right now the Neo is a "console" in the MiSTer. So using it on a cab with like the Mistercade or the JAMMA expander doesn't work very well with "consoles."

dzhay

n00b
It's being worked on now as I understand it. In fact you can implement it yourself, it's not in updateall; see the thread on a-p.

bulbousbeard

Iconic Romhacker Analinguist
TMNT1 is boring, but if they can make some discoveries about TMNT2 that could be rolled back into MAME, it'd be interesting.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
It's being worked on now as I understand it. In fact you can implement it yourself, it's not in updateall; see the thread on a-p.
Nice, thanks for the heads up! Im updating my MiSTer now.

Black IcE

Earl's Long Lost Brother,
15 Year Member
I haven't tried the latest version of the psx core yet but the older version I have tried was impressive. I am looking forward to the neo geo pocket core as well. Also need to say the jamma boards for MiSTer are awesome. I bought an Irken Labs Jamma Expander from Ajax and it works beautifully.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Honestly I cant wait for the NeoGeo Pocket core either, as loony as it sounds, I really want to play SNK Vs Capcom MotM on a cab :D

Raph4

Retrogoobing Newscaster
10 Year Member
SiDi, a derived project from MIST FPGA