Miss Universe 2010

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Miss Kazakhstan looks like the best there.

And seriously, why no Miss Iran, Afghanistan or Pakistan?

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
no miss korea?
I want my money back.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
And seriously, why no Miss Iran, Afghanistan or Pakistan?

There's probably some unwritten rule that the participant must have their noses/eyes/ears or other facial features intact to qualify.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
There's probably some unwritten rule that the participant must have their noses/eyes/ears or other facial features intact to qualify.

Nah,it was because of their moustache.

Oh and Yue for Miss Yueniverse:buttrock::emb:

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
My faves are Miss Kossovo and Japan.

Then again, it's all down to personal taste, that's why I find these elections quite redundant.

Daedalus

If there's a Bandwagon. I'm on it!
Whats gonna happen to this pageant if we actually find aliens?

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
About damn time! Good for Mexico on winning. Miss Jamaica winning would have been nice too but this is equally awesome!

Contestants for Miss Universe 2010.

I looked at all the girls and I liked everyone that wasn't blonde. Ghana, Korea, Egypt, Guam, Haiti, Japan, and Ukraine were my personal favorites though. :)

Marek

Banned
She needs to eat more.

I like my women thick like my basslines.

edit:
gallery_photo1282625498UNI10_3685.JPG

See! Jesus Christ you are from Mexico, EAT SOMETHING.

Last edited:

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Miss mexico might be and illegal. WATCH OUT haha

Jamaica for me to. Bitch is hot, and shes got a great ass. Miss mexico is one of those boring whiter looking mexicans

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Miss Philippines Venus Raj: What is one big mistake you've made and what did you do to make it right? She says she hasn't made any major mistakes, then gives a shout-out to her family. "Thank you so much that I am here."

I am of the opinion that this is an assassination question. If someone asks you this question there is no right answer. Really, there isn't. First, the question assumes facts that aren't in evidence, namely that the contestant has committed some big mistake (in fact, it assumes plural big mistakes if you read into it more). And then it asks the contestant to share that potentially embarrassing mistake with strangers.

This is the part of the contest where the woman is allowed to show that she is more than just a pretty face, and has a good head on her shoulders, and yet one judge saw fit to ask a question exploiting the contestant's personal life, as if this is Jersey Shore.

That said, there is a reason why rational people don't give a shit about this stupid stuff. It's on the same level as Movie and TV award shows - for complete fucking retards only.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I like 'em all and yes, I do care. Women are a gift and I'm all about presents.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
I think it's funny about the Miss Universe contest, as all it really is is a competition to whom we think is the most fuckable. Take a whole bunch of hot women, put them in a room, and try to get as many men to agree which one could score the most cocks.

HERE SHE IS!!!!!! MISS MOST FUCKKKKKABLLEEEEEE!

Why they even ask them questions blows my mind.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
i am reading more about miss jamaica and i find out she came in SECOND PLACE and now i am her facebook fan and i wrote on her wall and i hope we can go out and see if she likes video games