mint >=< mint

BlackSpy

Tsrgoihrea,
20 Year Member
Average Joe said:
mint

We have the option to use colored text, but it never seems to work.

(as shown above)

The option was disabled very early after the migration to this board. Igniz was a member then, and in the same way you don’t leave broken glass around a baby…

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
After 8: Condition of game/case/insert is very good.

Mintally Ill: Spending $200+ on a homecart

BlackSpy

Tsrgoihrea,
20 Year Member
L@@K MINT R@RE!!!!!!!! – Coffe stained Samurai Shodown cart, no manual.

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
Makismo Mint = Smells of cigarette smoke and it's all dented thanks to multiple impacts with an Oxygen tank.

Stifu Mint = :rolleyes:

misshotback Mint = Covered in pheromones.

kernow Mint = on the verge of death (see: moribund mint)

MegaDrive 20XX Mint (only applies to English carts) = This is the mintiest cart you will ever see in your life soldier! If you dare insult the quality of my well-preserved piece of American gaming material me and the full-force of the U-N-I-T-E-D S-T-A-T-E-S military will proceed to KNOCK YOU THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY! So come on and step-up, try your best to insult me, my game and my country! Because, I guarantee that you will walk...no, crawl away from this incident with your tail between your legs, just like Saddam and that other cowardly bitch Osama Bin-wussy! You want the flag...err..game...
THEN COME AND GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!
b1190675cacd8bff8ac1ada80b76b8_sm.jpg

Buro Destruct

Formerly known as, Buro Destruct, , Southtown Stre
Average Joe said:
MegaDrive 20XX Mint (only applies to English carts) = This is the mintiest cart you will ever see in your life soldier! If you dare insult the quality of my well-preserved piece of American gaming material me and the full-force of the U-N-I-T-E-D S-T-A-T-E-S military will proceed to KNOCK YOU THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY! So come on and step-up, try your best to insult me, my game and my country! Because, I guarantee that you will walk...no, crawl away from this incident with your tail between your legs, just like Saddam and that other cowardly bitch Osama Bin-wussy! You want the flag...err..game...

Now THATS pure comedy.

Buyer Tested, Collector Approved Mint- "Well, I bought it to round out my collection, never played it, sorry that it doesn't actually work."

BlackSpy

Tsrgoihrea,
20 Year Member
Average Joe said:

*dazed salute*

aria

Former Moderator
Kudos to the mod who tacked this to the top. I somehow missed it earlier.

Mintos: So mint is freshens up your entire collection -essentially your prestige piece.

Shawn Mint: Directly from the crate SNK-P shipped to the Neo Store (or just an entire, unopened box of carts, see Mega-Ton Mint)

Mega-Ton Mint: Forget those paltry single-carts. The real big boys have the large shipping boxes (genuine SNK-P) that deliver multiple mint games. This box is never opened, but rather shown of as a package of multiple-mint capabilities. Opening one (particularly of rarer games) could set off a market shift with severe ramnifications, so it's own version of MAED (mutually assured economic destruction) keeps the owner of a Mega-Ton Mint from actually using it conventionally in the market. A Minty Weapon of Last Resort for Ultimate, Big-Tymer-Trancendent Members. Also proves you have way too much money/time on your hands.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Overwinner Mint: I can't believe its not Overtop. The game although mint, isn't the right fucking game...weirdest incident I've seen on these boards.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Average Joe said:

Jesus fucking christ.

Those are the only words I can find to express my laughter.

HPMAN

UI resident
Overtop mint : game inside cart shell actually is stakes winner

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
kyo geo said:
Amano Jacu mint - applies to rom cdrs only.

You forgot to mention that to reach this category you need matching serial numbers between the CDR and its jewel case... :glee:

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
English Mint: somehow adds the letter "u" to the word.

ST-V

Coffee Cup Mint: Applies to new carts only, promply followed by a STFU n00b

25kg Shit Mint: (see Venturis Mint)

I can't believe it's not Mint Mint: minty-ness fails to meet buyer criteria, pics posted immediately on web (also see Shitty Webcam Mint), new members join out of the blue, thread moved, plane ticket's issued to both parties, "Neo-Geo.com is bullshit lie" post around page 10

BarfHappy

NAM-75 Vet
Fresh Mint: your brand new stuff in all it s juicy-ness

Mint Bag: a mother fucker (or lucky fella depending on who the before-told fucker is) who is loaded with Mint goods

(not so funny maybe... me is not engrish m(_ _)m )

Trebor mint - perfect but has arather suspicious aftertaste
Polo Mint - The CART with the hole

Marco-big-bro

Morden's Lackey
French mint: aes smells cheese + you have to negciate to open the box + they may forget the cartige inside....

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
A looooong time ago, when I was a neo noob (98) I bought a "mint" cart from Dion. He made me wait forever for it, and when I got it it was a US game in a JPN box. Dion Mint!

Spike