Metal Slug: The Complete History - SGR video

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
It's cool to see more game history related content show up on youtube these days apart from "let's play" content and "mah pick upz" videos. Channels like Classic Gaming Quarterly, Gaming Historian, and now this "SGR" channel is a refreshing detour (especially when the content is related to SNK's rich history). It takes him almost 3 minutes to get started, but it is an interesting look at the series and the titles that lead up to their development:

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
Had no idea there were that many mobile games. I only knew about MS Defense and MS Attack.

cat

It's Time Us Welsh, Stood on our own 2 feet, WEL_S
I've been a big fan of dj slope for quite a while, and this is a great video of his.
Along with kim justice, probably my 2 favourite gaming related youtubers.
They are also massive MD fanboys so i'm on board straight away.
Kim's latest upload by the way is an interview with the legendary chris huelsbeck, well worth a watch.

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
I've been a big fan of dj slope for quite a while, and this is a great video of his.
Along with kim justice, probably my 2 favourite gaming related youtubers.
They are also massive MD fanboys so i'm on board straight away.
Kim's latest upload by the way is an interview with the legendary chris huelsbeck, well worth a watch.

Im only learning of this guy a couple of months ago. Guy has great videos. Deserves to be bigger to be honest.

TheSegaDude

Astra Superstar
10 Year Member
Thanks for putting Slopes Game Room on my Radar. Looks like there is some good stuff. I'll check out his videos when I have some down time.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
It's cool to see more game history related content show up on youtube these days apart from "let's play" content and "mah pick upz" videos. Channels like Classic Gaming Quarterly, Gaming Historian, and now this "SGR" channel is a refreshing detour (especially when the content is related to SNK's rich history). It takes him almost 3 minutes to get started, but it is an interesting look at the series and the titles that lead up to their development:

That guy on clASSic gayme quarterly is a real pull-start vibrator