Metal Slug 3 on eBay

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,

Ahh,possible..

You will only know by opening it up and looking at the boards..You could ask to see board pics if the seller will open it and take them.
.I can open a cart without messing up the lable so alot of times it's ..BS by a seller not to do open it..to hide a boot.......or laziness.:loco:

I don't remember this cart coming in a blue shell but I could be wrong..(need to go search this out)

Most of the time I'd avoid The Cart has been tested and is working 100 statement
Without any authenticity to being legit...(,not bootleg)..but.not everyone knows about bootlegs,especially if they don't come here..

I think the Large Marquee is more of a plus to a legit cart....(if it came with the kit)

But I've been bitten by this before..I bought an SSV cart ,in black case,mint Japanese original label and large marquee..Open it up and it's a boot....(auction said "working" but the game has no ending.

He has more then 2 Negs if you look through the pages..

Seems familiar with the "working 100%".....but I can't see the item..I don''t see any recent MVS sales

Not 1 but 2 items not working 100% as quoted. Pity this has happened.poor form!!
Reply by triplexscorpion (Sep-04-07 14:57):
Item left working, screen shot showing both item to be working

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
I believe the label is probably a repro. Most MS3's I've seen have had the serials scratched out. The label and case are probably non-original for the cart and judging by the other carts he has listed, I'd put my money on it being a bootleg. KOF 2004 Plus and 12-in-1 carts? These carts probably came from China from somewhere like Welink or ECL.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Definitely a fake label, font is too thin. You better ask to see the boards before you bid.

l_ms3serloose.jpg

ecdf_1.JPG

Last edited:

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
I believe the label is probably a repro. Most MS3's I've seen have had the serials scratched out. The label and case are probably non-original for the cart and judging by the other carts he has listed, I'd put my money on it being a bootleg. KOF 2004 Plus and 12-in-1 carts? These carts probably came from China from somewhere like Welink or ECL.

Ahhh..I didn't go check if he had any other carts listed..I knew I missed something...Good detective work there..

I agree with you.. ((((I'd put my money on it being a bootleg.))):multi_co:

Definitely a fake label, font is too thin. You better ask to see the boards before you bid.

l_ms3serloose.jpg

ecdf_1.JPG

That's the word I was looking for...FONT....You Rock man....Thanks...

Yep I'd ask to see the boards before bodding ...:multi_co:

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
He's got other boots for sale and as someone else mentioned, I don't think I've ever seen a legit MS3 in a blue case.

DJ Long Cat

Armored Scrum Object
I've got a real MS3 US and it has no serials but the label is a hologram.

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
I've got a real MS3 US and it has no serials but the label is a hologram.

Yes.. my legit MS3 had a clear case,hologram label with scratched off serial numbers..
Another I had was in a Black case,hologram label with scratched off serial numbers..