Messy Game Room Thread

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I consider him one of the worst YTers out there. He is not only annoying. He is a slob, shitty hack at repairs, and contributes more bad practices than good.

This, he is the one that says to use sandpaper on Jamma edges. SANDPAPER PEOPLE.

kraquepype

Armored Scrum Object
Cabs are in the basement but right now my game room is a guest room... Need a bigger house.

White Devil

Hardened Shock Trooper
either my browser is fucked up, my account restriction is why, or i'm too dumb to figure out how to post pics, otherwise you'd all see my shit hole of a game room before i cleaned it up.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
either my browser is fucked up, my account restriction is why, or i'm too dumb to figure out how to post pics, otherwise you'd all see my shit hole of a game room before i cleaned it up.
imgur.com?

Skips

Belnar Institute Student
This, he is the one that says to use sandpaper on Jamma edges. SANDPAPER PEOPLE.

I prefer the belt sander, take that jamma edge off so fast. Pesky jamma edge will never be a problem again.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
SANDPAPER PEOPLE.

WWKD?
Spoiler:

What would Karou do?

0736916148.jpg
3373.jpg

IMG_1242.jpg

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Sounds like something that belongs in the Disney's new Star Wars movie.

MidnightMonkey

Loyal Neo-Disciple
My man cave doubles as my office and is our laundry room too :( I refuse to post pictures of that shit hahaha

watch any LukeMorse video

Its funny because he moved into his new apartment which allegedly had more space for his game stuff but his stuff is probably still strewn everywhere. He moved in more than a year ago but its been months since he made an update video on getting his stuff organized so it seems to me like this guy is a serious hoarder.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
20150204_192507.jpg

Everything is there until we find new media shelves (any suggestions would be appreciated to expedite the process). I've been stalling on beating some games because its gonna be a bitch finding one in there.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Is there any chance someone can convince Yaton to join this forum and post on this thread?

White Devil

Hardened Shock Trooper
View attachment 22866

Everything is there until we find new media shelves (any suggestions would be appreciated to expedite the process). I've been stalling on beating some games because its gonna be a bitch finding one in there.

this is what mine looks like, except i have 5 of those IKEA Billy bookcases loaded in addition to the boxes, need taller bookcases, and need to get rid of the single guest bed