Melty Blood: Act Cadenza $1850.00 USD!!!

gamejunkie

Hijacked by a Spambot!
What exactly makes this game so expensive? Did they only print a couple hundred? I mean it's a GD-Rom.

If anyone's played it, how is it?

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
gamejunkie said:
What exactly makes this game so expensive? Did they only print a couple hundred? I mean it's a GD-Rom.

If anyone's played it, how is it?

It's a remake of a fighter for the Personal Computer. Check about for it. I'm sure you can get a taste of what the arcade game may be like for 30$.

BIG

sony fanboy
It's originally a fan-made fighter,featuring characters from a compilation of dating sim. games.

Novel idea,but mEh.

B-

Neco_Coneco

Enemy Chaser
BIG said:
It's originally a fan-made fighter,featuring characters from a compilation of dating sim. games.

Novel idea,but mEh.

B-

ARe you sure I could of sworn it was characters from the hentai? Also they have a regular anime lUnar Legend Tsukahime.

To pixel:

BTW Melty Blood is awesome you can buy it a Himeya soft.com. ReAct is the expansion. You need regular MB for it to work. ALso search online they have a free ReAct demo.

There are a few huge threads about it on Shoryuken.com

Also if you like it check out Party Breakers:)

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
looks like guilty gear : cut and paste #formulaic fighter

:kekeke:

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
gamejunkie said:

It is so expensive because it is a very recent arcade game. You must understand people who buy it don't do so to play it at home, but to put in on location were people put coins in it in order to play (arcade games are originally designed for that, although we always forget it here :p ). When the game is so new a lot of people will play and you'll get high profits, therefore its high price. After some months, when it is not so new, people will lose interest and the arcade will upgrade to a newer game, then this one will drop in price like a rock. It's always been like this in the arcade, including MVS.

gamejunkie

Hijacked by a Spambot!
Amano Jacu said:
It is so expensive because it is a very recent arcade game. You must understand people who buy it don't do so to play it at home, but to put in on location were people put coins in it in order to play (arcade games are originally designed for that, although we always forget it here :p ). When the game is so new a lot of people will play and you'll get high profits, therefore its high price. After some months, when it is not so new, people will lose interest and the arcade will upgrade to a newer game, then this one will drop in price like a rock. It's always been like this in the arcade, including MVS.

Yeah you're right I'm starting to think of arcade systems as home gaming systems. :loco:

I also forget that the arcade scene in Japan is very different from that in America. People like playing dating sim fighters... But still $1800 for a gd kit.

RGP

Tesse's Maintainence Man
gamejunkie said:
Yeah you're right I'm starting to think of arcade systems as home gaming systems. :loco:

I also forget that the arcade scene in Japan is very different from that in America. People like playing dating sim fighters... But still $1800 for a gd kit.

Not a bad price for a new Naomi game :D

Now Loading

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
Neco_Coneco said:
ARe you sure I could of sworn it was characters from the hentai? Also they have a regular anime lUnar Legend Tsukahime.

To pixel:

BTW Melty Blood is awesome you can buy it a Himeya soft.com. ReAct is the expansion. You need regular MB for it to work. ALso search online they have a free ReAct demo.

There are a few huge threads about it on Shoryuken.com

Also if you like it check out Party Breakers:)
Tsukihime was a horror novel PC game. Melty Blood came out back when Type Moon was still a doujin company, so them working with Watanabe doesn't make it any less "official."

There were sex scenes, but they didn't advance the plot any.

firebomber

Astra Superstar
I played Act Cadenza when I was in japan and got hooked. Now I play ReAct a lot. I couldn't care less if it's fanmade based on some dating game. It's fun and is very different from any fighter currently in competition. There's a lot that makes it unique. It's not just some hacked together POS like everyone brushes it off as.
When I left Japan it was second only to Tekken 5 and that's saying something considering how huge T5 is there.

Now Loading

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
I haven't played ReAct since the (last?) patch that nerfed Sacchan.

That was mean.