Fatal Fury 3,
Double Dragon,
Real Bout Fatal Fury,
Metal Slug 1

Thanks,

Cho

ScoobyDoo

Kuroko's Training Dummy
While we're on the subject does anyone know why my copy of Thrash Rally doesn't have a meg count on the box? It's the English version if that helps.

lump505

Kabuki Klasher
That is one of the many NEO GEO mysteries. Also I think another JP Neo Geo game dosent have a meg count.

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Video Game Depot has a Mahjong game for the Neo Geo and they state on the site that it is the only Neo game without a meg count. Go check it out at videogamedepot.com

N

neobeginner

My League Bowling doesn't have a Meg count on the box, I bought it I believe from Robi on this board.

DIY

Loyal Neo-Disciple
anyone notice how FF1 has 55 megs on the front and 46 in the describtion on the back?

ScoobyDoo

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Yeah I've noticed that too, I just guess the guy writing the text for the back of the box was in a rush to get down the pub and didn't bother checking his work!
wink.gif

BTW Which of the meg counts is right?

NeoZero

Neo Bubble Buster
Yep I sure did notice that DIY, as I own a MINT FATAL FURY 1, which one is true, 46 or 55? Im guessing 55, but im not sure!

NeoZero

Neo Bubble Buster
Yep I sure did notice that DIY, as I own a MINT FATAL FURY 1, which one is true, 46 or 55? Im guessing 55, but im not sure!

-NeoZero

DIY

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Its acctually 55 according to an old SNK guide book i bought awhile ago. I just found it funny that besides SNKgrish theres also 'the new(SNK) math'

Neobeginner> Wich version of League Bowling did you get? The english i belive did not have the meg count on the insert. I can't remember if the Jap version had a meg count box...It's a mysterium. A enigma. A ...

I now that only the US version of League Bowling had meg count on the insert.

Robi15

[This message has been edited by Robi15 (edited September 28, 2000).]

N

neobeginner

I thought I purchased League Bowling off you from Ebay, it's the English version I believe.

Neobeginner> It's the European/english version you got from me. The Japan version, if I recall, does not have the meg count either. I locaded 3 League Bowlings in a little forgotten Toy Shop!
smile.gif
Sometimes you can find Neo stuff in places you did not expect.

Robi15

mrsmackdown

Timid Neo Newbie
If anyone cares.....FootBall Frenzy has a different meg count on the front than on the rear as well. I believe it says 48 on front, and 46 on back. Maybe vice versa.