Massive Arcade Sale: Some Unbelievable Items: CPS 2 Blue Kits etc.

BC_Gambit

Beni,
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hello Everybody; Finally decided to clear out a bunch of my arcade gear, and I thought I would try the board prior to ebay. Please feel free to send reasonable offers; I am not expecting top dollar for every item, but I am not in a big hurry and looking to be lowballed either. I have now added some prices, but will give try to give good deals to long standing members on combined purchases.

Please send my PM's with items you are interested in and your email address; I will shoot pictures to you.

The CPS2 Kits Are exceptional examples: I purchased them in brand new condition, and they have received only light use since then. All CPS2 games have had their batteries replaced by myself, but it was done years ago.

Shipping will be from Victoria, BC, Canada. Payment by Paypal only at this time. List of Neo Geo MVS items also up for sale can be seen here.

I have already taken pictures of all the items listed, both working in my cab and the physical items. If you are seriously interested in an item, I will gladly email you the pics.

Here we go:

Street Figher Alpha CPS2 Blue cart: decent used cart: $SOLD

1944 The Loop Master Blue Kit: NM ( manual and game specific box): basically a brand new kit; I have played it and enjoyed it. Correction: DOES NOT come with marquee. $SOLD

Alien vs. Predator Blue Kit: NM (Marquee is Nos, but minor scratches/scuffing on back, Manual, Stickers new, comes with game specific box as well as control panel overlay. $SOLD

Super Puzzle Figher 2 Turbo NM Kit: SOLD

Street Fighter Alpha 3 Blue Kit: NM Manual, Marquee, Stickers, Joystick overlay, cardboard box $SOLD

Final Fight PCB with Marquee and Bezel (both in good “used” shape): $60

TMNT PCB + used Marquee (w/bulb yellowing) classic brawler! $SOLD

X-Men 4 Player PCB; workman's kit: used manual, marquee $SOLD

Poly Game Master System with 2 Non-Asia Region carts (I assume these are rarer; they can be legitimately used in North America!) $180 for system + 2 games
Knights of Valor Super Heroes
Puzzle Star Kit (includes artwork and instructions)

Marvel vs. Capcom Blue “workman's kit”: Relatively Rough blue cart, used marquee, used “sticky” move stickers. $SOLD

Raiden 2 PCB: loose working Raiden PCB: $SOLD

Raiden Fighters Cart + Viper Phase 1 Cart + non working motherboard for these carts; Sold AS-IS: carts were working when I used them; accidentally powered down the motherboard when updating between carts was apparently not a good idea: $SOLD

Tetris PCB: when you're tired of street fighting, play tetris. : $40

Smash TV Broken PCB: comes up with RAM error; missing battery holder. A project!

Street Fighter 2: the World Warrior PCB: The Original! $SOLD

Probably Bootleg Single PCB Street Fighter Board: weird, probably bootleg SF2 PCB with weirdness. Possibly contains altered SF2 roms w/alternate moves if memory serves me correctly. $30

Odd but nice items:
HUGE Street Fighter Alpha hard Marquee: NOS in beautiful shape! Free to the first large purchase (large enough to require one of my large capcom arcade boxes!) $SOLD

Mars Matrix Artwork + Manual: If you have a loose Mars Matrix cart, here you go: Manual, 3 instruction stickers (2 are identical), plus joystick overlay stickers (these are missing some of the sticker backing, they are not used, but they are not fully unused either; I am not sure what the previous owner did with them) $20

Misc Items: Likely for Throw-Ins on orders gone well!!
Cadash Marquee (significant bulb yellowing on rear)
Cadash Manual: operator used
Eswat Marquee Possibly NOS, but with scratch down middle of artwork
Rough Soul Edge Marquee
Used UN Squadron Marquee

Last edited:

flo1970

n00b
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi I'm interested in Mars Matrix Artwork + Manual
How much is it with shipping to germany?
mfg floi

BC_Gambit

Beni,
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
The first package is away, the first package is away...

And bump I guess; Updated with sexy prices.

Sorwah

Crossed Swords Squire
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
He replies to the e-mail set for the site notifications. So make sure to check your e-mail you have set to that.

JoshuaMiller

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Don't know how that AVP kit is still there, just the board was selling for around that price a couple years ago.

BC_Gambit

Beni,
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Thank you for the interest all those who have PM'd me about the AvP kit; it is now sold.

I have tried to let everybody know via PM, but if I forgot anybody I am sorry!