MASS crew Arcade Cabinets Sale

MadSlacka

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I think N80G80 or Beaglepuss may have dibs on that one.... just fwiw.

Whomever gets it, I'll be jealous - if whomever that is ever wants to trade, I call first dibs. I would've already PM'd Christopher if I didn't already have plans to be beyond full up on cabs.
that's okay, I'd be happy with the cps big blue

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Get em quick before he changes his mind!! All of these cabs a amazing and anyone grabbing one is getting a nice piece of hardware. If I wasnt thinking about selling off my cab, I would have totally snagged that astro.

-DZ

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
That's right! and you know what I went through in order to get it (Blizzard from hell!). How's that cute going partner? I sold mine to OMFG not long ago.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
That's right! and you know what I went through in order to get it (Blizzard from hell!). How's that cute going partner? I sold mine to OMFG not long ago.

So many stories with these cabs, seriously could do a documentary. That Neo 19 has the best monitor I've seen MVS on. Crisp sprites and perfect colors.

Kickin' Wing

Armored Scrum Object
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
You should do that blizzard trip again, was fun hanging out. Cute is good, got cps3 in there at the moment :)

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Hey mon, why in the bloodclot you Deejay kick that SEGA?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
So, Madslacka picked up the Big Blue and along with it a little piece of my heart, man I really loved that cab, it was hard to let it go. The good news is that he's got a hell of a setup and this cab is gonna be perfectly set right next to a MV4-25 rev. 3, a match made in heaven. I know 'cause I used to put them next to each other back in the heyday.

Good luck Madslacka, I'm sure I'll come visit sometime to play some games. Hey, thanks for making everything super smooth!

So many stories with these cabs, seriously could do a documentary. That Neo 19 has the best monitor I've seen MVS on. Crisp sprites and perfect colors.
I know, every damn cab has some twisted story to be told. I think this type of topic needs its own thread. I'm willing to be we'll hear some horror stories in there. That monitor is aces!!!

BTW, there's a little yellow thing waiting for ya!

You should do that blizzard trip again, was fun hanging out. Cute is good, got cps3 in there at the moment :)

I really wanna take a trip down there again and bedazzle you with my new and improved Real Bout Special game. CPS3 on the cute FTW!!!

Hey mon, why in the bloodclot you Deejay kick that SEGA?
Nah warry be happy man, I'm in needs of moah space for my flipping kix ya hear man.

Can you believe I got someone lowballing me for an already super low price?!

Strictly out of curiosity, how's the monitor on those saturn kiosks?

It's not a monitor, it's a TV, however it looks amazingly good and it has a comb filter to bring dot crawling almost to a null. it came with it and I never bother to change it 'cause it really looks that good! That Kiosk was my very first "big" item and I spend a lot of time on it perfecting my Super Turbo Skills...

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
Graveitaeh BumpaHHHHH!

Thundercats are loose!
4901744293_d67733ae3e.jpg

Big Blue found a new home, wish you the best with it madslacka!
4902343402_43581a8d33.jpg

Last edited:

sammybean

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Rating - 98%
98   2   0
C'mon folks, buy Chris's Big Red and Saturn kiosk already so he doesn't let go of that Neo 19 or the goldie! Maybe if he sees how much space he's cleaned out he'll keep them! :)

Can't wait to pick up the cabs. Sooooo far away.. :'(

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
sammy, you're the best, thanks for the bump. Can't wait to see your setup all done but above that I can't wait for you to have a complete cab to play on for the time being. You're such a fighter, you deserve a break.

VBASS, I'm just trying to get through the cabs first, I got too much on my plate right now and selling games is gonna be a hassle, I just know it and I don't want to upset anyone for not shipping things promptly.

Send me a PM if you're looking for something in particular, I got tons of stuff.

sammybean

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Rating - 98%
98   2   0
sammy, you're the best, thanks for the bump. Can't wait to see your setup all done but above that I can't wait for you to have a complete cab to play on for the time being. You're such a fighter, you deserve a break.

VBASS, I'm just trying to get through the cabs first, I got too much on my plate right now and selling games is gonna be a hassle, I just know it and I don't want to upset anyone for not shipping things promptly.

Send me a PM if you're looking for something in particular, I got tons of stuff.

Kind words much appreciated sir. I too will be glad to have something that's 100% complete. I took a break from the aero table to work on the Egret's top pod, and botched it up with citristrip. Testocules got me back on track though with milliput epoxy putty, so that'll be good when I can go get some :).

As for your down the road game sales, I'm sure I'll be bothering you on some Raizing and mebbe a CPS2 or two depending on what's "teh rarez" :P

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
oh the rarez are gonna be super slick, ie; Battle Circuit minty green with arts anyone?!

sammybean

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Rating - 98%
98   2   0
oh the rarez are gonna be super slick, ie; Battle Circuit minty green with arts anyone?!

By the by, is it the whole shebang that's hard to come by, is it the color, or is just Battle Circuit itself hard to find? I've always thought it'd be neat to have, but I'm by no means hunting it down. At the mo' I'm just after shooties :D

Rating - 100%
206   0   0

While I appreciate the offer I can wait just like everyone else.

I know how you like to do these things at your own pace :)

Just letting you know we are as excited for your game sales as we are about your cabinet sales

ZDTF fo lyfe :buttrock:

Nice thundercats shirt by the way "Dont cross that river liono, snarf snarff"

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
By the by, is it the whole shebang that's hard to come by, is it the color, or is just Battle Circuit itself hard to find? I've always thought it'd be neat to have, but I'm by no means hunting it down. At the mo' I'm just after shooties :D
Battle Circuit was released in JP and Asia as a far as I know, so is either gray or green, I preffer green for the obvious reasons but I'm sure gray can be had for a bit less money, if you can spot one that is.

While I appreciate the offer I can wait just like everyone else.

I know how you like to do these things at your own pace :)

Just letting you know we are as excited for your game sales as we are about your cabinet sales

ZDTF fo lyfe :buttrock:

Nice thundercats shirt by the way "Dont cross that river liono, snarf snarff"
You're a good friend man, we've been through the thick and thin during the ZDTF inception, baptism and martyrdom. Now, everything is groovy 'cause we fought hard under the code of thundera!

Hold on a second there furry old friend, let me see if I can swing my trusty thunder claw above this branch and perhpas we won't get our tails chewed up on the river...
4901746641_7bdcb35af8.jpg

By the eye of thundera we made it!
4901750663_6736f95fff.jpg

Yaga would be proud

Last edited: