Married With Children - The Animated Series

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
I wonder of they'll go forward with the idea of the Bundys eventually winning the lottery and becoming wealthy millionaires. Would be a fun spin on things.

Ultimately I hope they stick to their guns and don't lose their edge.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Pretty sure Ed O'Neill and Amanda Bearse still hate each other's guts so I dunno if we'll see Marcy

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
The beauty of doing voicework is not having to directly act with other people in the room.

joe8

margarine sandwich
15 Year Member
Last edited:

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
No network would touch that with a ten foot pole unless it's completely neutered. The whole show was making fun of fat and ugly chicks (and Al getting emasculated). And ogling Christina Applegate, I guess. All no-nos these days.

joe8

margarine sandwich
15 Year Member
From the few episodes I've seen of Family Guy, it seemed like it was trying too hard to shock the viewer. I just don't really like the sense of humor that it has.

Last edited:

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Hopefully, it'll be more successful than the Napoleon Dynamite animated series was...

joe8

margarine sandwich
15 Year Member
Hopefully, it'll be more successful than the Napoleon Dynamite animated series was...
I didn't know there was a Napoleon Dynamite animated series. Spin-off series are often not as good as the original TV series (or movie).

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I wonder of they'll go forward with the idea of the Bundys eventually winning the lottery and becoming wealthy millionaires. Would be a fun spin on things.
They already did that in Rosanne back in the day.

Probably wouldn't get away with the stuff they did back in the day in today's woke dysptopian TV wasteland...or maybe they would, I mean Archer does a lot of raunchy shit all the time and nobody is really bothered by it...I think?

Last edited:

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Who is the target audience? I cant get my head around that.

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
I can’t wait for that Amos and Andy reboot. Yeah, they’ll have to change %99 of the show and everyone who remembered it during its original run has been dead for 20 years, but you can’t let a valuable property languish!

@M

20 Year Member
Well, if they can't have Marcy, they can throw a curveball and make Steve & Jefferson a gay couple. 🤣

In all seriousness, I'd just find some other actress to voice her if Amanda won't or can't play ball.

@M

20 Year Member
The art style of these Tooned Up statues would be a good look for the show to emulate and I can't imagine that the show's designers aren't aware of their existence.
married-children-tooned-maquettes-al_1_d9e29a6b93c1af39560edaf533b094fa.jpg

@M

20 Year Member
Somebody's foot, but, not mine, I got the image from a Google image search.